Chapter 4

Arin POV

Being that Tink left early for school it was just me. I start getting out early next week being that I need one week worth of credits of a class I took last year.

Dior was my only friend in school. She had her other friend, Selena, who I wasn't fond of. It was something about her that I didn't like, I just couldn't put my hands on it.

    I'm in my class of the week and I couldn't be even more happier. I look at the clock and it read 2:55 and school don't let out at until 3. Im not sitting here for these last five minutes I thought to my self. I pack my all my belongings in my booksack and get ready to go home.

   As I walk down the hallway I hear voices and me being the nosey person I am I slow down to listen.

  "Either tell her or I will! I'm not being anyone second option anymore. If you love me like you say do, then break up with her."

  "I know baby, its not that easy. She loves me and I don't want her to feel betrayed by me. I just need more time please. That's all I'm asking." The voices sound so familiar I just can't think of the names.

   "Hakeem do you know how fucking stupid you sound? Saying you don't want to betray her but you been cheating on her with me for 6 months? What does she have that I don't Keem?" The girl ask him with a shaky voice signaling she was about to cry.

   I always knew he was a dog ass nigga. Who he thi-

   "Well for one Alyssa, she have her virgini-" SMACK.

  "Don't you ever disrespect me like that again Hakeem! You wasn't saying anything about my virginity when you was fucking me!"

  "Damn bae I was just joking."

   "Fuck you! Don't call or text me unless you really through with that bitch!" Alyssa says as she storms off.

   After a couple of seconds pass I get out if the hiding spot and walk like I wasn't listening seconds before.

   "Hey, what's wrong Hakeem?" I ask him trying to be nice even though I want to fucking cut his dick off and feed it to him.

   "Why do you care Arin? We both know you don't care."

   "You right, I don't but I wouldn't hear the end of it from Dior if I just walked pass you and something is bothering is you." I noticed how he tensed when I said Dior name.

  "Nothing, everything is good. Thanks though." He says and quickly walk away.

  Lying fucker. I'll just let him think that I don't know what's going on.
I wonder if I should tell Tink. No, it don't even pay for me to tell her cause she won't believe me anyway. I try telling her ass damn near everyday, I still love her though. I just hope she open her eyes soon though.

Dior POV

  After waking up from my nap I decide to clean up. I went downstairs and plug my phone to the speakers. I grab the broom and started sweeping.

  It's Friday night and I feel alright
The party is here on the west side
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up
Designated driver take the keys to my truck

  Soon after my phone stopped playing music and I went see why and sure enough Selena was calling.
  Selena was my other best friend. She wasn't as close as I was with Arin.

  "Hey wassup Lena."

"Nothing much chicka, what you up to?

"Cleaning up what about you?"

"What you doing for the weekend?
There's this party at the club Friday and I want you to come with me."

  "I'll see what I'm doing and I'll let you know before Friday."

"OK, chica, don't forget."

I hung up and finished dancing and cleaning. After I finish I decide I was going cook.

  I decided to cook some crawfish etouffee with some fried fish. I at least want to cook for my momma to show her my appreciation even though we don't see eye to eye.

  "Damn it we don't have any grease." I didn't plan on getting out the house but I guess I have to. I put on my Puma slides and grab my keys and my purse and walk out the door. I go the corner store not to far from where I live.

  I get out of my car and enter the store and go straight to the grease. I walk to the register and pay for it.
Right when I was getting ready to pay for it, four dudes walked in with some of the biggest guns ever.

  "Where the fuck is our money? We gave you two extra weeks and you still don't have it," the man says with the gun to the cashier head. I couldn't do anything but just stand there. I couldn't help but to think that the guy is familiar.

  "I have it man I swear! Just give me one more week!"

  "One more week? Nigga I think we gave you more than enough time." The guy took off the mask and says to the cashier, "Before you go meet your maker, look at who you fucked over, bitch ass nigga." He shot the man two times in the head. It wasn't until that I looked up at him and realized who he was.

I looked up seen Dre's friend, the tall, buff one with a lot of tattoos. He was cute but not cuter than Dre. Why am I thinking about him again I ask myself.

  He looked me in the eye and I didn't want to do anything other than piss on me, but I wouldn't show him that. I kept my game face on.

  "I reckon you won't tell anyone about this."

  "Nope. My mouth is zipped shut. Im blind and deaf. Hell maybe paralyzed from the waist down if it comes to that point." I tell him with a laugh.

  "Well thats good to know. Hurry up and go home so we can finish off here." He replies. I look to the right of him and see eyes that look familiar. I couldn't recognize anything else because it was covered.

  As I looked at the person next to him, they quickly turn their head. Let me get my ass out of here before I be next I say to myself and run out of the store.

  Damn, a bitch can't even go to the corner store without some shit going on.

  I made my way home and got down to finish cooking. I put a pot on the stove and added grease to get ready to fry my fish. I added all the ingredients to make my etouffee and finish stirring it. Everything else was finishing cooking I was just waiting on the fish.

   Surprisingly after what just happened I was calm. Most people nerves would be bad. I went on instagram and seen Alyssa post a picture with her and someone else, but you couldn't see the dude face being that his back was facing the camera.

@queen.alyssa No Face, No Case 😏.

  I just decided to like the picture. At least she found someone that can tame her pussy. Lawd knows everyone know what it its like.

   The food was finally finish and I decided to eat. Damn, at least I can cook good as fuck.

  After I was finish eating, I wash my plate and turned off the light and went upstairs to my room.

   I look at the clock and I seen it was 9:28 PM. I decided to get on Instagram for a little while. Instagram got bored after a while so I decided to read a book.

   I heard the front door open and close and heard keys signaling my momma was back. I look at the time and it read 11:47. For some reason everytime I'm reading time go by super fast. I saved my phone and rolled over and went to bed.

Don't forget to vote ☺❤