Chapter 11

Dior POV

I arrived at the mall before Arin and went into the food court. I looked around for an empty booth and found one and text Arin to let her know where I was.

A lil after I sat down someone came sit across from me. I looked up and seen a pretty female. I'm guessing she was a stud by the way she was dressed. If I was gay, I would've been trying to get with her.

She smirked at me. I smiled back.

"So are we gonna just sit by each other and smile all day?" She asked me with a tone of humor.

"Well you came meet me." I tell her while putting my hand on my face and giving her my innocent look.

"You right. I give you that." She tells me with a laugh. "I just wanted to let you know that you're beautiful", she tells me with a lustful look.

I blush and tell her thanks.

"Well we can be friends, only friends because I'm straight. You seem cool." I tell her.

"Well so is a spaghetti noodle."

I gave her a confused look. "What does spaghetti have to do with anything?"

"You said you were straight and I said so are spaghetti noodles meaning they are straight until they are wet." She tells me with a wink and a smile.

I laugh loudly. "Well you surely are funny. You have jokes I see."

"You have a beautiful laugh."

"Thank you," I tell her.

"Can I get your phone number, friend ? I'm about to leave." She tells me while getting up.

I looked at her before deciding to give it to her.

"I never got your name either."

"Dior."

"Golden. It's fits you."

I looked at her shocked because a lot of people don't know what my name means. It's French for golden.

"My name is Kayla by the way." She tells me and walk off with a smile.

^^Kayla in the media

After Kayla walked out, Arin walked in. I sensed something was wrong. When she came sit down and took off shades I was shocked.

"What hell happened to your face!?"

"Calm down, Tink. You know ima tell you." She said all dryly.

"Well you know that dude I was talking to, Anthony crazy ass."

"Yeah, what he do?"

"Well the nigga got all crazy with me cause I caught him cheating. Not even cheating cause I wasn't dating him. I just wanted to be extra with him. After I caught him in bed with a girl he wanna catch an attitude with me. Like nigga you was the one "cheating" not me. So after I told him I was done he wanna get mad and start to hit on me."