Chapter 12

Dre POV

It was 9 in the morning when I woke up due to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller and instantly wanted to reject it.

It was no other than Jason.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Did you find her or my wife yet? I need her man."

I stayed silent on the phone as I began to think about what ima say.

"Nah, I ain't find her yet man. You know if I would've found them I would've gave you a call." I tell him lying straight through my teeth.

"A'ight lemme know man. Don't let me down."

"I'm not man. I got you," and with that I hung up the phone. I'm about to just say fuck this whole mission. I don't know what the fuck he wanted them for anyway. Look like they was happy without his frog looking ass.

I got up and started my morning routine. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. After washing me and getting out I just put on some basketball shorts and a wife beater. I wasn't going do shit but lounge around the house.

I wish shawty was here to cook a real nigga some breakfast. Just by thinking of her, I didn't even hear her come in.

I went upstairs to go see what she was up to today. I knocked on her door but didn't get an answer.

She complain about a nigga knockin but when I do her marshmallow headass don't answer. I knocked again and still didn't get a response. I open the door and there was no traces of her.

My heart started pounding at the thought of Jason taking her. I called her phone but she didn't answer. I tried calling her two more times but she didn't answer.

I called Jay so I can get her best friend number. He picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Wassup bruh," he said in a tired voice.

"Aye man what's Dior best friend number?" I asked him.

"Nigga I don't know. Why?"

"Nigga stop lying. I saw yall two exchanging numbers at the mall."

"You got me on that one, but don't tell her I gave it to you. She ain't want nobody to know."

"Nigga ion give a fuck about that. Dior  not answering her phone. I don't know if that nigga Jason got a hold to her or what."

"Hol' up, hol' up. Nigga I thought you was going through with it."

"Me too. I have feelings for her man. I can't keep doing her how I'm doing her. It's killing me not to talk to her. I don't think ima do it man. I can give him her momma though. He said either one."

"Figure out something man. I'm not gone keep on playin this game with you bruh. Either you gone do it or not so I can let my guard down. I don't even wanna hurt her or her friend so lemme know wassup bruh."