Victory?

You heard the crowd fall silent when something caught you midair. You heard the hum of rockets and opened your eyes to see Astro looking down at you worriedly.

"Are you alright?" You instantly felt relief wash over you.

"Ye-yeah I'm fi-."

"Would you look at that folks, Astro using a human girl as defense."

Growling you glared at hamegg from Astro's arms. Kicking your legs you shouted above the crowd.

"Its your fault I'm in here! You handcuffed me!" To which you felt Astro tense. And hamegg leaned back in shock before telling the crowd you were probably delusional from the shock of the fall.

But you hardly listened as you were more interested in what Astro was saying.

"Did he hurt you?" You heard Astro ask as he altered your position in his arms so he could get off the cuffs.

"No." You stated simply glaring hamegg down. You felt the cuffs snap under Astro's grip and the darker part of you wondered just how easy it would be for him to kill you. You shook the thought from your mind.

That's about when Astro carried you back up to your seat.

"Don't!" You said taking his hands as he placed you down. "Don't let them hurt you." You pleaded looking in his eyes sadly.

Astro stared back at you for a second almost as if he was debating something when hamegg electrocuted him so he fell back to the floor of the ring and a gasp escaped your lips as tears came to your eyes.

Hamegg had all the robots attack him and then Zog. You couldn't bare to watch as Zog approached Astro. When he reached forward Astro pulled off his makeshift armor.

"I won't fight you Zog!" He declared firmly and you covered your face in your hands. Hot tears rolled down your cheeks as memories flashed through your mind.

"Please I don't wanna fight. I just wanna go home." You cried as the mean girls threw rocks at you.

"Crybaby! Crybaby! Your dad was lying! You don't know martial arts you can't even stop bawling."

"Stop it!" You shouted above their taunts. Suddenly one of the girls shoved you. Stumbling backward you hit a smaller second grader. The girl fell and hit the ground with an oof. When she knelt up you apologized profusely.

And then she looked at you. Her bottom lip quivering as blood oozed from it down her chin. Your small mouth fell open as your eyes fell on her bloodied knees and palms. Suddenly an anger began to rise in your chest and you clenched a fist as it shook.

'Don't lose control, don't lose control, don't lose control.' You chanted in your mind as adrenaline filled your veins.

"Oh would you look at that another crybaby!" One of the girls shouted. A scream of rage. Yelps of pain and darkness. When you awoke the teacher was holding you back as the school nurse tried to help the bloodied girls.

"What did i-?" You asked when the leader shouted frightenedly.

"She- she tried to kill me!" Tears came to your eyes.

"N-no i didn't mean to hurt anyone."

One flashback led to another and your shoulders shook as the second hit you like a metro city train.

You stood with your head bowed as your uncle spoke.

"You didn't win."

"I-i gave it my all." You uttered desperately.

"You didn't use your instinct."

"But I didn't want to hurt them-"

"You didn't want to hurt them." Your uncle cut you off with an amused tone. "I believe that's what happens in a martial arts match. Isn't it (y/n)."

"W-well yes but-"

"No buts young lady. Next time if you lose. Your oponent won't be the only one with a limp."

Sudden cheering caused your head to snap up as you saw Zog holding up Astro. He was smiling broadly and then his face fell on you.

He saw the tears and his smile fell.