1

*****    I put on the vest I always have to wear And over it my plain sweater to hide my vest

*****

    I put on the vest I always have to wear And over it my plain sweater to hide my vest. I put a belt around my jean and connect my gun hanging there unnoticed.

I checked myself in the mirror first before going out. I grabbed the door knob but I hesitated to open it. I took in a deep breath remembering why I need to do this before stepping out for real this time.

"I'm ready!"

I yelled on my way down the stairs and arrive in the living room downstairs. Everybody was all set up and ready to go.

I gave a light smile to everyone as I grabbed my pistol from the other side of my belt and made sure the bullets were fully filled.

"Today's trade fight is gonna be challenging. So please protect yourself clearly and remember to get what we we're going there for"

Namjoon explained as we all nodded obeying to his orders. I tied my hair in a ponytail and exited along with the others with my shoes clicking on the hard polished floor.

"Chaeyoung!"

I looked back meeting Jihyun running towards me.

"Be careful okay?"

I nodded. Can't promise.

I readjusted the bag on my shoulders and showed my fist as strengths and left the huge house. Of course I was nervous and scared, but I have to sometimes hold it in.

This is my 3rd fight in the field fighting against other mafia gangs. I'm quite used to these things, but still not really.

I took my seat next to Taehyung in the front and exhaled shakily. Earning a side glance by him, I smiled lightly.

Taehyung, he's someone I've met on my first day here that doesn't like me and totally avoids me. I don't know what's his problem, but I guess I respect that.

With just a small talk will bring my happiness, with a small glance will bring my heart to jump.

Kim Taehyung.

He has his own unique way that I really love. His personalities switches between me and the others.

I grabbed a cloth out from my back pocket and began wrapping it around my soft fist. I don't know when I'm gonna be fist fighting anyone, but I need to be prepared just in case.

"Everyone try not to be nervous okay? I'm nervous myself. But try breathing as for now"

I nodded breathing heavily. It's a sign of me being nervous. Trying my best not to cry I drank lots of water. Not too much though.

(A/N: it's a thing I do irl to not cry sometime😊)

"Chaeyoung...breath"

Jin oppa looked back and talked to me to calm my nerves down. I was the only girl accepted in this gang group, I have no idea why. But they placed me as a special someone in their group.

We're almost at our location after couple minutes. The place wasn't very noticeable, it was filled around with dark forests, where people won't recognize and see mostly. Unless they live there.

I quickly ducked down with a loud sound next to my window. Someone had shot a bullet at our car. Gladly the car had bulletproof glass I stood back up letting out a relief sigh.

"Ready?"

Namjoon looked back from the front and made sure we're all prepared once again. We all nodded, everything here will be serious. No one plays around here.

You play, you die.

I pulled down my mask before opening the door. First person to get out, I searched around before stepping out with my gun up front to ready ourselves just in case they're outside due to earlier shots.

"Okay! Let's go!"

*****

I prefer reading the background in black

A keke keke! How you lovin it so far?
Feeding y'all with this hot fine ass chubby chipmunk today🤪😂💕

A keke keke! How you lovin it so far?Feeding y'all with this hot fine ass chubby chipmunk today🤪😂💕