11

*****

*****

okay first of all i'm actually gonna continue this book and if i'm done with this one i will maybe continue my others as well, i want to apologize for being so lazy and not finishing all my books making u guys all wait TT

this chapter we're going to make a flashback to when Taehyung is starting being cold to Chaeyoung. thank you for reading !<3

*****

it was my first week here and i've somehow gotten very comfortable with them. they were all extremely handsome and friendly, very unexpected because they just kidnapped me. what the frick.

"hello Chae"

he walked inside my room and cooed while rubbing my head. he's been checking up on me since day one. he seems very concerned about me or something. but it all seems like he had a little something for me.

anyways about a week or two after that i've notice he's been acting a little weird and shy around me more often than usual. i mean weren't i suppose to be the shy awkward one ?

"C-Chaeyoung...can we talk ?"

i followed him into his room and sat on his bed smiling as we finally got a chance to talk and be together. that night was the most beautiful and happiest thing ever happened. he confessed his feeing and so did i, we both had secretly dated behind the members back not wanting them to make such a big deal out of it and so so.

about half through our relationship he's acted kind of weird and maybe the others noticed also. he was avoiding me and every chance i try to talk to him. everything was going downhill and hard, but i still stood there with him  and kept my smile straight because i don't want to loose someone whom i shared love and have love for.

probably when it was my second fight in the field that's probably when Taehyung noticed something and started talking normally to me again. i got to see his boxy smile i loved again and his crescent eyes when he smiles too much. he was so damn hot, i have the best boyfriend ever!

he would take me out on star gazing nights alone, we had to sneak out properly for no one to notice we're actually a thing. but jinx on me one night he took me star gazing again and we both lied down.

"Chaeyoung ?"

i hummed waiting for him to continue.

"let's end this... i can't do this anymore. i don't think i have feelings for you anymore"

that was clearly a lie because there was something in his eyes that want to hold him back from doing all this. i didn't understand, i tried to understand but i just can't.

"w-what ?"

he stood up and left me alone that night under the stars dying down along with my soul i've once found happiness in.

"but i still love you"

i whispered quietly after he left and all the tears i've held to not show him i'm sad, spilled down quickly. faster than i even know.

that night i went and locked myself in my room for how many days i don't know. but i starved myself not wanting to meet him. what if he hates me ? did i do something wrong ? is it my fault ? why do i love him so much ?

"Chaeyoung... please talk to me if you're not okay. but we need you to eat and stay healthy"

i opened my door for the first time in a week or two and was across from Jin. he was a little shocked for me to open the door for him and also with my puffy face and eyes.  my eyes teared up once again and i hugged his waist tightly crying on his embrace. he slowly pushed me inside and closed the door.

he talked out with me and was the only one i've ever told about us. he was very confused why Taehyung would ever act so cold out of nowhere but understood to why he lost feelings. everyone at one point will have or loose feelings.

that's when i started working harder than others and achieve many more lessons quicker than others. i don't want to think about anything to bring me off guard. i want to work hard so my sister's security is much better and she doesn't get hurt. all for you Lisa.