2

*****

*****

My eyes were heavy. I can't contain this any longer with my wounded leg and shoulders. I slowly toke off my mask. I looked around to see if anyone else is injured inside the van.

We got what we want and needed. Our mission was clear. I grabbed my jacket and placed it over the now shivering Jungkook. That poor boy was pushed into a freezer for almost half an hour. I grabbed my bandana from my waist and tied it around Jin's head. He hit his head earlier and it was bleeding for a while.

Anything other than that, everyone was fine. I was probably the most injured one. They all were looking at me very worried. I closed my eyes relaxing my muscles a bit.

"Yah...Chaeyoung. Calm down, we're okay now. You need to rest. You're badly injured unlike us"

Yoongi seriously half yelled at me. I grabbed my water bottle and opened the cap nodding repeatedly while drinking my water messily dripping down my chin.

There's nothing I care at the moment but our lives and my sister. I took out my belt and guns placing it on the floor gently. My sweat was rolling down along with the red blood dripping down my body. I took off my sweater in front of everyone leaving me in my vest under it along with my shirt.

"Here."

I was a bit shocked, he's talking to me. But I can't concentrate on that right now, the pain is taking over my body. I looked to my side and saw him handing me a mini fan while looking away.

"Thanks"

I replied weakly and accepted his offer. I swear recycling these same old air in this car is making me sick.

———

They were carrying me carefully inside to the nursery room. I had two bullets inside me and I think I sprained my wrist or something. Earlier I stopped them hitting Jin with my dumb wrist and now it's really swollen red.

I winced at the medicine cleaning up my wounds. It's very painful, more than just a scratch.

"This is gonna hurt okay?"

*****

Its probably not the best, but here you go💕