5

*****

*****

     I was pushed inside a room, I couldn't make eye contact with him. He's probably drunk, he's never spoken or worried about me before.

"Tell me...what were you doing out there?"

His eyes were dead serious piercing through mines. I was frozen, I couldn't answer him as his cold look was taking over me.

"Answer me!"

I removed his hand and glared back at him.

Who does he think he is?

"Nothing..."

I was about to grab the door knob but he beat me and grabbed both my arms on top of my head. I struggled to get out but with so much muscles he had, I couldn't and was defeated.

"Answer me...now"

I scoffed and looked at him this time in the eye.

"Why are you so concerned now?"

His gaze has softened and he let go of my arms. I came closer to him jabbing his chest with each word I have to tell him.

"You want know why? Because I. Was. Waiting. For. Your. Stupid. Pathetic. Ass. All. Day!"

His back met the cold wall, but he still doesn't look even scared or worried. I pointed towards my chest telling him to look where.

"Here. Here is where you really hurt me. deeply...Taehyung"

The brim of my eyes began to tear up as I keep spilling my feelings to him. His eyes went from my chest to my now teary eyes. I saw shock in his beautiful eyes, he was about to step closer to me but I back up.

"If you....if you don't want me to be involved with you...just say so"

I turned around and exit the door meeting everyone at the living staring at the loud thud I made as I closed Taehyung's bedroom door and ran out the door crying.

I hate him, I hate how I'm so in love with such a cold heart he has.

My legs took me to god knows where without stopping. I could hear my name being called out but eventually faded as I ran faster not wanting to look back.

That bastard.

*****

It's been so long, I miss yall💕