8

******

******

I tucked in my shirt and stepped out. Everything was quiet so I quickly made my way down to only see everyone standing up while....

Taehyung?

He had a very angry face, everyone made he tension in the room mad hot filled with anger.

"H-Hey...."

I broke the ice to only get a yell from Taehyung to one of the dudes. What are they doing before our fight?

"Yah...are you on your period? Why are you guys so crappy these past days"

I yelled as Jin oppa was about to say something. I broke inside to the middle and went to each one of them flicking their forehead to wake up.

Owww

Yah!

Eeeooowww!

Different groaning scene around the room as my hard flicks hit their holy foreheads. There...they're almost back.

"Get in the car now, did you guys really forget where we're going?"

You scoffed and made your way outside, but there was this weird ticking you've heard.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

I shrugged it off and closed the door ready to go inside the car to wait. I looked through the mirror as I began fixing finishing touches to my hair and makeup.

Looking more closely. There was something moving behind me...I couldn't see clearly, but I played it off quite calmly.

*****

I just want to thank everyone for so much support you're giving for this book and for me💓💓😭