13

*****

*****

    today is the fourth field day. everyone was busy getting ready while i was already done since i woke up extra early this morning.

i was peacefully eating my cereal until he walked in making the atmosphere kind of awkward. i didn't really feel like facing him again so i took my bowl and walked out hearing him give a sigh.

i went to Jin's room and knocked before entering. he smile as he buttoned up his blouse.

"what makes you come here?"

i just smiled and shook my head. today i didn't really felt like going to the field. but of course i have to help out.

"what time are we leaving?"

i asked curiously as we're getting ready so early when i've heard we're leaving at midnight.

"right now actually it's gonna be a long ride my dear"

he patted my shoulder before walking out and i nodded understanding. i took my bowl and followed him grabbing my bags after going into the van we're gonna drive.

"code?"

"****** ****"

"okay everyone seat belt and get everything ready so by the time we get there we'll just head out right away"

heading to wherever we're going i took out my pills i needed to take for a couple days and swallowed it with my water. i know i'm not supposed to but i've taken out my bullet proof chest because it was too heavy and it was hurting my wound.

+

"you have reached your destination"

i woke up from the gps and looked up to find a very old and rusty building in the middle of nowhere of the woods.

"okay Chaeyoung get ready to go with Jungkook and Taehyung. Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok will go the other side to clear out for you guys. i'll stay here and watch if anything happens. contact through your walker talkie alright, now get moving"

the door opens as we slowly crept out splitting our way. seeing a small window at the top i looked back at the both of them giving them a sign.

"give me a heads up"

i whispered and backed up to run and climb up. they both kneeled and and out their hands on their knees. within seconds i was up and gave them a sign and pointed at the door to where they'll wait while i open it for them.

successfully achieving the goal right now i smiled and let them in as we walked around looking for the money they robbed from our bank a couple weeks ago.

"let's split"

Jungkook suggested and nodded before i went to the left. hearing latino songs being played i heard a girly laugh as some other men's laugh at something. i went closer and closer seeing them all wear a mask taking a mirror selfie...

looking around them quietly i noticed the boxes of money was right under the girl where she was sitting. she had a small blade on her thigh and she was wearing a skirt with a vest on top of her black shirt. it seemed to be she was the only girl here.

"hey babe"

a dude walked in and hugged the waist of the girl as she looked back up at him and hugged him back hiding her face to the crook of his neck whispering something.

*****
eeee who you think the girl is👀