7

*****

*****

I pulled back and slapped him hard across
his face. I was angry, sad, anything. I was feeling way too emotional. I was angry that he only show up now, I was sad about Taehyung.

"C-Chaeyoung..."

I recognized what I did and quickly hugged him bursting into fits of tears once again. I missed him...where were you?

I hit his now broad chest continually until I calmed down my crying. I finally pulled back and stared into his shining star eyes. Those innocent eyes I used to see are far gone.

"Where have you been? Where were you then? Why are you here?"

I yelled lots of questions towards him while my chest was thumping so hard. It was just silence, he replied nothing back but he just took my wrist and dragged me to the car.

I sat slumping down and staring out the window. Who does he think he is? Is this who he has turned into?

"Yah. Chaeyoung we're here"

I ignored him like he did and sat still. He gave a loud sigh and grabbed my shoulders facing him. He chuckled a bit and touched my lips that were pouting.

"Look at you, you're still the baby Chaeyoung I know"

That kind of made me laughed, so that brought up a smile on his face.

"Look. No matter what happens, I'm always here. I was protecting you this whole time"

I hugged him for quite a long time until he patted me to go inside. I smiled sadly and opened the door.

"Also...please forgive Taehyung for whatever he's doin right now. He's having a really hard time"

I smiled and nodded again. I walked to the door and looked back before closing it. My smile dropped and I heaved a sigh. I put my shoes near the door and went to the living room.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

I was smashed into a hard surface and the scent has sent me to almost heaven. He whispered into my ears over and over while hugging me tightly.

"Where have you been? I was so worried...I'm sorry"

I closed my eyes trying to forget everything and become the old us.

*****

I'm on a lil break on writing, so here's just a mini update😘