Seduction is Sweeter [Smut]

It's not really intense smut but...smut is smut. Bold is Potty and italics is Placid. When these are there, it means they are speaking in their shared head.

Completely and utter just smut, there's probably 0 substance but hey why not?

The Prof felt entitled to stay by Lucy's side as they worked the night shift together. They were the only two there, besides the janitors, but they knew better than to bother the detective and detective constable. They had been wrapping up the last case, with just the paperwork being the real problem. Lucy had ended up dozing off, despite her constant remarks that she could hang on longer. He continued on for her, working quietly as she slept in a light blanket he had kept for the nights like these. The small smile on her face gave him a warm feeling, but of course, nothing like that lasts for long.

"I believe that we've dawdled enough." Potty said, eyeing Lucy from the corner of their shared perspective. "She loves us, you know this."

"I'm not about to force her into something she doesn't want." Placid muttered in response, leaning back against the sofa, allowing for his back to just barely touch her feet. "Just because we want it doesn't mean she does as well."

"I could do it," Potty added, as though Placid had said nothing, "I could give her to us, to show her our true feelings. None of these poor excuses. No more cop outs to trying to be hers."

"You wouldn't dare. She'd be repulsed." Placid warned. "It isn't as easy as it sounds. If she doesn't feel the same way, we would be filed against for sexual assault. We would most likely be fired! Besides, we haven't gone on a date, nor do we have the socially accepted labels."

"What makes you so sure of this? She's practically sewn to the hip when it comes to us. I'd say these late nights are considered dates, as well as any case we've been solving. Labels or no labels, those petty words don't show carnal desire." Potty chuckled, leaning forward and moved a loose stray hair away from her face. "Let's just do it."

"No. She wouldn't want that." Placid said, but even had his own desires. He shook his head, no. He had to be the levelheaded one or things would get out of hand. This was a balance they needed.

"I don't think you properly dictate her thoughts." Noticing she opened her beautiful crimson eyes that stared directly at him in tinge of confusion, "Why don't we just ask her instead?"

Lucy peered towards the Prof with a confused expression, waking up after her much needed nap. She had no intentions of falling asleep, but the next thing she knew, the Prof was staring at her. The dim light made it difficult to tell which personality was looking towards her, but it felt soothing, despite the intensity of his stare.

"Prof? Are you alright?" Lucy asked, immediately concerned. "How long have you been looking this way? I'm sorry for sleeping, time just...left me."

"Time is relative, my dear Lucy. Besides, I was just enjoying the view you placed in front of me." Lucy's cheeks tinged a slight pink, "Do you always sleep with your clothes on? It doesn't quite suit you." He said in a low rumble, causing Lucy to raise an eyebrow, baffled by the provocative question. It wasn't quite like the Prof to say such things, neither of them. Placid was too timid and Potty was brash, but never this brash. They would never...would they?

He slipped out of his lab coat, placing it unceremoniously on the floor. Lucy's cheeks became a darker red as she watched with uncertainty.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Placid hissed.