Chapter 5

Alli's P.O.V

As we all reached our destination, we all wondered if this could this be our last destination. We were in the middle of no where.

"Ok what now?" Bella said in curiosity.

"Lets start by going in the woods and find items to build a fort." David suggested.

"A FORT YAY!" Dominique yelled.

"This isn't the time Dominique." Will said in frustration.

"Yeah, I agree with Will" I replied.

"Come on, give her a break guys she is just trying to have some fun, you know look at the bright side." Cole responded.

"Thanks Cole, how charming." Dominique blushed as she smiled and walked towards the wood. As I looked away with jealousy I asked

"So what are we specifically finding?"

"Items to create a house, not one big house separate houses, find things such as big sticks leaves etc." Jade responded.

"Now is our time to be creative". Dana smartly added.

"Ok Dana goes with Jade, Dominique and Will, Alli and Cole, Bella and David, and I guess I'm stuck with feisty Rocks." Gabe laughed.

"One it's Roxy slow one, two you're lucky to even be in my presence basically the lucky one is you!" Roxy added with sass.

"Alright old married couples, but I would prefer Cole please." Dominique said. I look with jealousy but hey sisters before misters.

"Cool I guess I'll be with Will." I sarcastically smiled.

"Cool?" Will and Cole confusingly replied.

"Anyways, let's get started!" Jade said as she broke silence. As Will and I were walking finding the items for our fort, we started having a conversation.

"So what do you do for a living?" Will exclaimed.

"The same thing you do, I mean if I did anything else I'll probably be doing that." Alli laughed.

"Oh right, silly me." Will nervously responded. As we walked I tripped over a rock and fell flat on my butt.

"Ouch!" I cried.

"OMG, ARE YOU OK?!" Will panicked.

"Yes I'm fine, I just think I scraped my knee no biggy." Alli weeped.

"Aww, don't worry beautiful I'll find the items myself. Let me go get youa leaf and water to patch the bleeding." Will sweetly said. I looked at Will as we blushed our eyes met and they shinned in the light.

Will grabbed a leaf and added fresh water and patched it on my leg. He kissed my leg and carried me to the sand.

"I'll be right back Alli, stay comfy maybe if you feel better you can help me build our fort." Will said as he smiled and headed back to the woods. As I sat in the sand I spotted Dominique and Cole smooching over in the corner when they should be finding items. For some reason I didn't get jealous I questioned myself

"Could it be? Did I fall for Will?"

Yep I did, I knew I did.