Chapter 10

Bella's P.O.V

As the storm got stronger I began to get frightened. I looked left and then right and just started contemplating on what was going to happen after this is over. I began to rock back and forth until David came over and wrapped his muscular warm arms around me whispering

"Are you ok?" I couldn't help but blush, when I mean blush I mean turning like a complete tomato. I mean who wouldn't, David is such a babe!

"I'm fine, I'm just a little scared that's all no biggie." I replied.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to you, not even a scratch. I'll protect you but you have to promise me something first." David mysteriously added.

"And uhm, what may that be?" I flirtly questioned.

"If I get hurt tremendously can you get me a bigger bandaid?" David Giggled.

"Hahaha of course." I said as I laughed.

David leaned in for a kiss and we could hear everyone else in the background saying

"Aww!" However that didn't stop David and I from our romantic moment.

Dominique P.O.V

Cole and I are the awkward ones trying to look at the bright side on being in this cave. We started talking about Disney Dudez 2 and how Queen Elsa was rocking that performance and those high notes were on point. We both giggled.

"Cole you know you should really teach me some dance moves." I exclaimed.

"Sure, what do you want to learn?" Cole responded curiously.

"Well can you teach me how to pop lock?" I asked.

"Sure!" Cole happily shouted. As Cole started his dance moved my chin dropped. He was so good. It was my turn and I could see Cole laughing so hard on the inside.

"Haha, you were you having a seizer girl!" Cole laughed.

"Haha very funny, I have an easier way. Just sprinkle some talent on me and call it a day." I asked.

"You're already talented, never think anything otherwise." Cole sweetly said.

"If you say so." I sarcastically added.

Dana P.O.V

I approached Jade and grabbed her little hands. I spun her in a circle and hugged her from behind.

"I'm very sorry Jade, I didn't realize what came out my mouth I really didn't catch my tongue, the truth is you're not stupid you're smart, beautiful, talented, and so much more. Please would you forgive me?" I begged. Jade eyes watered as she cracked a smile.

"Of course Dana." Jade whispered.

"Phew for a second there I thought I was gonna have to sit on your face again." I giggled. Jade playfully punched my arm as I sat her on my lap.

"I love you so much words can't even describe." I smiled. Jade blushed really hard and her smile was so cheesy.

"I love you too Dana." Jade happily said. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Smiles everywhere, cuddling everywhere, what a great vibe. We just have to make it through the night and start building our little raft tomorrow.

Jade slowly melted in my arms and we fell into a deep sleep. I loved how our night ended.