Chapter 9

Gabe P.O.V

"So what's going on with you and Jade?" I said curiously.

"Nothing.... She's just mad at me for something." Roxy replied.

"What happened." I questioned.

"All I did was fall on Dana by accident, and she came at the wrong time." Roxy sighed.

I glanced toward Jade and she was in the thinking mode and I couldn't tell if it was a good thought or a bad thought.

"Oh by accident was it?" I replied a little jealous.

"Yeah, by accident." Roxy said

"If you say so." I exclaimed as I sat down next to Roxy.

Jade P.O.V

I should know better than to think that Roxy would even do that to hurt me. I mean I know she wouldn't on purpose. Or at least I thought she wouldn't. I have so many trust issues.

Roxy is my friend, my best friend to be exact. I mean I wouldn't expect this from her maybe, I was being immature. I would expect this from someone else *cough cough* no names. I laughed as I kept thinking to myself. I felt someone hug me from behind and it was Dana.

"Jade, I would never hurt you." Dana sighed.

"It wasn't what I thought Dana, I overexaggerated." I said in guilt.

"I know you were being stupid." Dana said. I looked at him in shock. I wasn't expecting to hear that!

"I mean not stupid, I'm sorry." Dana looked sympathetically.

"I'm not stupid, I just been through a lot, betrayal played a big role in my life, so before you call me stupid you might want to know my story." I said angrily as I walked to Roxy.

Roxy P.O.V

As I turned to my right I saw Jade. Her face was bloody red just flaming with anger.

"Roxy, I'm sorry for everything I did, said, and etc. I didn't mean to take it the wrong way, you know I've been through a lot dealing with my past. However I learned not to let my past interfere with my future." Jade said in shame.

"Don't be sorry, we live and we learn. To be honest I knew you would come around because I know you knew me better than anything and damn well know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." I replied.

"Well then Roxy what are you, a physic? You just took my next sentence out my mouth like diañtrè." Jade said in her little spicy Puerto Rican attitude.

"Haha it's a Jade and Roxy Thing." I said as we hugged as a tear dropped from both of us. We both knew how much this friendship meant to us.

"What happened with you and Dana?" I questioned.

"There's nothing happening with me and Dana, I just felt like he didn't realize what slipped his mouth." Jade replied as she swayed side to side.

"Jade I've seen the chemistry between you and Dana. He didn't mean what he said, he was being stupid himself." I exclaimed.

"It's only cute when Gabe does it?" Jade laughed.

"Tell me about it." Roxy said as she blushed. We both laughed and started getting ready to go to bed.

Alli's P.O.V

While I feel tension going on I decided to focus on something else. I mean come on, how can I realize the tension when Will is always being sweet and telling me how amazingly perfect I am. Which isn't true at all.

"Alli you're so perfect." Will stated.

"I'm not perfect, I'm just like any other female walking earth, in this case an island." I said jokingly.

"You're perfect to and for me, you're wrong. You're not just an ordinary girl, you're amazing I am in love with you." Will exclaimed smiling. I couldn't help but blush and smile really hard.

"I'm in love with you too."