Chapter 12

Roxy P.O.V

"Now Dominique you know what you're doing is dead wrong, like seriously what's gotten into you!? And Dana I'm not sure how far this got but I hope you ain't kiss her." I yelled in fustration.

"He kissed me, I told him my heart belongs to Cole and he didn't want to listen. His hormones are out of control." Dominique explained.

"Oh really?" Roxy sassed.

"That's not what happened, she's lying!" Dana exclaimed.

"Dominique never lies." I stated explicitly.

"Teah everyone knows that." Dominique laughed.

I looked at Dominique in confusion as Dana looked at her in disgust.

"Well not everyone, speak for yourself Dominique." Dana said in disappointment to her. Dana walked away to find Jade.

"I'll catch you later love." Dominique said.

"Alright." I replied in confusion. Something wasn't right.

Dominique kept walking towards Dana as I secretly followed.

"Next time, show me some love and you won't get into any trouble." Dominique threatened him.

"Wow, real cold. I think one thing you fail to realize is that, you're a liar. Isn't jade your best friend? Where's the loyalty? I knew Jade for quite some time while you've known her for years. I know for a fact Jade wouldn't do the same thing you're doing to her." Dana yelled angrily.

Gabe grabbed ne from behind. He was going to ask why I was standing behind this tree but he was just in shocked by how loud and angry Dana was.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Gabe said, stepping in. I stayed hidden behind the tree.

"She's a liar!" Dana walked away yelling.

"Real low Dominique." I added, coming into her view. I can't believe she would do that.

I walked away slowly, while Gabe ran up to me. He pulled me into his arms and we rocked back and forth.

"Whatever happened over there, just know I won't ever hurt you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. An idiot would set you free and I'm not an idiot. You're my diamond babe. I wouldn't trade you in for anything in the world." Gabe ranted as he slowly press ed his lips against mine.

I blushed and teared because those were words I've never heard before.

"I feel so special." I cried in joy.

Gabe wiped my tears and said

"You are special, especially to me. Now don't cry." Gabe kissed my forehead as we connected hands and walked back where everyone else was.

Jade P. O. V

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr " I punched the trees in anger.

I start bleeding through my knuckles but I didn't even care at this point.

Roxy saw me consistently pounding my fist in trees and she tightly grabbed me as we both collapsed to the floor crying.

"Jade it's OK baby, I know it hurts but you don't know the truth." Roxy stated.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I wiped my tears.

"Dana rejected Dominique's invitation, I thought what you were thinking at first but I followed them and then realized Dominique was lying. If you saw Dana reaction you'll be shocked. Like he was furious." Roxy explained.

"Really?" I asked as I continued to cry.

"Yeah, go talk to Dana." she encouraged.

"I will, thanks for always being there for me. I love you. Forever and always." I replied truthfully.

"I love you too, stop crying now. You're beginning to look like a tomato no one wants." Roxy jokingly said.

We both laughed and ended with a hug. I notice something off in the distance.

"Wait...is that a boat!?" I shouted.