Chapter 28

Sana was left in the kitchen alone. The darkness seemed to make her feel worse. Taking her glass and cookies she walked up the stairs. She reached Jungkook's room and placed the glass and cookies on the table. She sat down and looked at the floor.

'Still not finished yet' Sana sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

The sound off the rain echoed throughout the room. Sana closed her eyes as she continued to listen.

"Sana are you asleep?" Jungkook asked poking her cheek.

"Even if I was I'm not anymore. Thanks" smiled Sana opening her eyes.

"It's your turn to have a shower. Thanks for the water and cookies though" Jungkook took a gulp and a cookie.

"Hey! What was mine. You have to get me a new one. I'm going for a shower" Sana said picking up her things.

She walked into the bathroom and stripped her wet clothes and stepped into the shower. The hot water seemed to soothe her worries.

'Maybe if I leave Yoongi alone he'll be okay but what if he already feels alone. It will make it worse. I don't know what to do'

Sana stepped out of the shower and put on Jungkook's clothes.

'A couple of sizes too big but comfy' Sana smiled to herself.

She walked out of the bathroom to find Jungkook asleep. She sat on the bed and smiled.

"Jungkook are you asleep?" Sana asked while poking his cheek and smiling at him.

"Mhm" Jungkook replied snuggling into Sana arms, laying on her lap.

"It doesn't sound like it to me" Sana smiled and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Sana go to sleep. I'm tired" Jungkook said pulling her into bed.

"Ok ok. I will" Sana said while pulling the covers.

"Good night Sana, I love you" said Jungkook hugging her from behind.

"I love you too" Sana said snuggling into his arms.

The sun didn't shine that morning not that they woke that morning. The couple stayed in bed until they heard the clock chime for two in the afternoon. Covered in blankets and in each other's arms they rose with a bang from down stairs.

"I'll never get used to Tae trying to cook" Jungkook whined.

"Come on. I bet he's not that bad" laughed Sana pulling the covers.

"Five more minutes" Jungkook said pulling her in again.

"No Jungkook it's two already. The day is basically gone" Sana said pulling away and jumping out of bed.

"Sanaaaaaaaa" Jungkook whined again pulling the covers over his head.

"Up you get you lazy bum" said Sana pulling Jungkook's leg from under the cover.

With a loud bang Jungkook was now on the floor. Half asleep and sore.

"As long as I half my pillow I'll sleep anywhere" Jungkook stick out his tongue and laid back down.

"Fine you can stay here and sleep while I make and eat my brunch" Sana said sanding up and sticking out her tongue. "Later loser"

Sana opened Jungkook's door and head down to the kitchen. The smell of coffee and something burning hung heavy.

"I don't think pancakes are supposed to smell or look like that Taehyung" laughed Sana as she took the pan from his hands.

"I didn't mean to burn them but I was just thinking about if you expect the unexpected then the unexpected is expected. Isn't that weird?" Taehyung said with a serious face.

"It's not as weird as you" Sana smiled while pouring in the batter.

"I can do it if you want" Taehyung said taking the handle.

"No it's okay. I don't think you can HANDLE this" said Sana with a very loud laugh and what sounded like someone cleaning windows.

"FINALLY!" Jin shouted from the sitting down.

Jin ran into the kitchen and hugged Sana.

"I finally have someone apart from Jiminie to tell my jokes to. I officially love you" said Jin squeezing Sana.

"Sorry Hyung but she's off limits" Jungkook said while walking into the kitchen with his bed head.

"Ahhh I want her too" Taehyung complained and folded his arms.

"It's ok I have enough love to go around" Sana winked to Taehyung.

"Ahhhh my pancake" Sana screamed while Jin let go.

The pancake was burnt from no return and this was how Namjoon woke that Saturday afternoon.

Thank you for reading. I love you all for reading and voting. We have around 700 votes now and I can't say how happy I am. Thank you soy much. Please vote and comment. ❤️

Love you,
Nadia oxox