Chapter 27

"H-Hi Yoongi" said Sana looking at the ground. 

"So are you two together now?" Yoongi asked with the hint of sadness slipping off his tongue.

"Well I wanted to talk about that" Sana said looking up into Yoongi's eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about. Hope you and Jungkook are happy" Yoongi turned on his heels and talked to the sitting room.

"Jungkook I think I'll just go home. It's not that far and we have school tomorrow" Sana said taking her hand out from his.

"Sana your house is a fifteen minute walk. And it's Saturday tomorrow so you can stay the night. We are soaked and tired. Let's go have a shower" Jungkook said lifting up her hard by her chin.

"If you say so" Sana said pushing his head off her.

"Come in let's get you dry" smiled Jungkook taking Sana's hand into his.

The pair walked up the stairs leaving Yoongi in the dark.

'Did that kiss mean nothing to her? It meant everything to me'.

Yonngi slipped back into the kitchen and sat in the light from the hanging lights above the island. Looking at the wall not taking in the movement around him.

"Hyung? You're still up?" Jimin said wiping his eye with his sleeve.

"Ah yeah I am. Can't sleep" Yoongi said to Jimin with half a smile.

"Again? Maybe you should get it checked out" Jimin said while taking a glass from the cupboard." Anything in your mind that you want to talk about?"

"Yeah if you want" Yoongi said with Jimin nodding.

"If you liked this girl but she's going out with someone else what would you do?" Yoongi asked putting down his phone.

"Well if I liked her I would want the best for her. Though it would be hard I would have to let her go. Yes some might say that you should wait for your chance. Maybe they'll break up but you'll be the one that's suffering. You'll see them kissing, holding hands and just being together. It will break your heart even more. Sorry Hyung but you should let go" Jimin said taking a seat beside Yonngi and finishing his glass.

"Since when have you been so wise? You should come to me if you have problems not the other way around" Yoongi said with a small laugh.

"Everyone need someone to talk to Hyung" Jimin said with a laugh.

"Thanks Jimin. You did help me" Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Anytime. Sorry but I need to go back to sleep. I need my beauty sleep" said Jimin yawning.

"Goodnight Jimin" said Yoongi.
"Goodnight Hyung"

"Sana I have shorts and a top for you after your shower" said Jungkook smothered in clothes.

"Jungkook you should go have your shower. And thanks" said Sana smiling pulling on Jungkook's arm.

"Ok ok I will. You can go and get food if your hungry. I'll be finished in a bit unless you want to came in with me" said Jungkook with a smirk.

"Jungkook you pervert" said Sana slapping him with the top.

"Not this time then" said Jungkook with a wink.

"I'm going to get food. I'll be back in a minute" said Sana opening the door.

"Sana" said Jungkook quickly.

"Hmm" said Sana turning. Before she knew it Jungkook had placed his lips gently on hers making her heart flutter. Jungkook placed his hands on her sleeve and pulled away.

"I love you" Jungkook said leaning his forehead against Sana's.

"You're crazy" smiled Sana "I love you too".

Sana left and Jungkook went in for a shower.

'I really need a drink and maybe some cookies if they have some'

Sana walked down the stairs only to see Jimin leaving the kitchen.

"Good night Sana Yoongi Hyung is in there if you want someone to talk to" said Jimin passing her and walking up the steps.

'How am I supposed to face him now? If Jungkook was here it would probably be worse. Maybe if I just walk in, get a glass and leave not saying a word. Sana you're not a baby go in and talk to him'

Sana started to walk towards the kitchen the only noise was the clock keeping time. Sana stepped into the dark filled room. Yoongi was too caught up in his own thoughts to release.

"Hi Yoongi" said Sana holding the glass in front of the sink.

"Sana. Oh hi" said Yoongi looking up puzzled.

"I want to talk to you about Jungkook" said Sana turning to him.

"Look Jungkook and you are together. Not much to talk about" said Yoongi turning away from her.

"Yoongi I wanted to tell to that I'm sorry for playing with your feelings. I didn't mean to hurt you. But I've realised that Jungkook is the one I need and want right one" said Sana trying to get him to look at her.

"I know that already. By the way you look at him we can all tell that you really like him so do me a favour and don't come near me" Yoongi pushed himself off the chair a left her standing alone.

'I hope I've done the right thing. Treat her well Jungkook'

Another chapter done. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you
Nadia xoxo