Chapter 30

With the rain pouring Yoongi was starting to freeze.

'Maybe I should've stayed and locked myself in my room again' Yoongi signed and leaned back on his swing.

"Okay look it's been over an hour and he hasn't come back yet so I'm going to do look for him. Jin you can come too the rest stay at here just in case he comes back " Namjoon said putting on his black jacket.

"Shouldn't we all go. It would make more sense of we all went you'd have more people. More eyes means more space covered" said Sana.

"Well.." Namjoon said scratching his neck.

"See it makes sense. We're all going" said Sana standing from the comfort of the seat.

"Okay fine" Namjoon said defeated.

"Thanks. Everyone put on your coats we're going to find Yoongi" shouted Sana.

"Woohoo family trip" said Taehyung sliding down the stairs.

"Tae this is serious" Jin looked at him straight in the eye.

"Sorry Hyung" said Taehyung looking at his feet.

"Everyone car now" shouted Namjoon grabbing his car keys.

The group drove into the town and set off in groups. Jin + Namjoon  Jungkook + Sana  Jimin + Taehyung + Hobi.

"Okay it's now seven thirty we have two and a half hours to find him. Good luck everyone" said Namjoon setting an alarm.

The groups dispersing thunder rang out. Black clouds sprawl across the sky. The air grows heavy and the humidity presses down, suffocating.

"It's getting worse" Sana said looking at the ominous black clouds.

"Come on. We should go faster" said Jungkook pulling on her sleeve.

The group shouted and called Yoongi but no veil. Nine o' clock one hour left. Feeling sad and responsible Sana sat down.

"This is unless. Where can he been?" Sana said ruffling her hair.

"It's not useless . It would be useless if we were at home but we're not because you had a great idea for all of us to go" smiled Jungkook placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I just can't help but feel responsible for everything that's happened" Sana said with a stray tear.

"Sana don't blame yourself......" Jungkook was cut off by the ringing of him phone.

"Hello"
"Really!"
"Ok you're in the way"

"Sana they found him let's go" Jungkook pulled Sana by her arm and run to meet the others.

Twenty minutes it took to find them. Out of breathe Jungkook dropped outside the van.

"Hyung. Don't do that again we were all so worried" said Jimin hugging Yoongi.

"Hyung. You scared us" said Jungkook hugging him.

"Sorry" whispered Yoongi.

"Sana and me ran for twenty minutes to get here. You don't know how sore our legs are" smiled Jungkook.

"You sure you ran with Sana?" Namjoon asked peering around Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked him with a glance it was known that Sana wasn't there.

"Where is she?" Yoongi asked with frighten eyes.

"I'll call her" Jungkook said pulling out his phone meeting a text.

'Jungkook. I'm really sorry but I can't stay. I feel like I'm the reason for this so I'm going to put some space between me and your group. I'm not breaking things off. I just need time to think. I hope Yoongi is okay. I hope you understand'

"Jungkook?" Jin asked again.

"Huh?" Jungkook's said still looking at his phone.

"Sana?" Jin asked.

"Oh am she had to go home. She's fine don't worry. Something important come up. She said that she hopes we understand and the Yoongi is okay" said Jungkook looking at the group.

"Strange" said Jimin.

"Yeah I wanted to say goodbye" Taehyung said folding his arms.

"Maybe next time. Now let's get you home" said Namjoon holding Yoongi's shoulders.

Another done. Thanks for reading we have just over 900 views and I'm soooo happy. I'm over the moon at the thought of people reading and liking what I write (though it's not that good).

Love you,
Nadia xoxo