Chapter 16

*Don't play it yet*

"Here guys I got you these for helping me yesterday. Sorry I couldn't get you something expensive. I also didn't know what to get you so I guessed" said Sana handing them the drinks.

"We are happy to help you" smiled Jungkook taking the mango bubble tea.

"Thank you" said Kiki fake smoking at Sana taking the second mango drink.

"It seems like we forgot to tell that Kiki is with us and now you don't have a drink" saidJ-Hope rubbing the nape of his neck.

"You can have mine since you like mangos" smiled Jungkook handing his drink to Sana.

"N-no Jungkook that's ok. I'm not that thirsty anyway so it's okay. I just hope that you will like the flavours I got. If nut I'll get you different ones" said Sana standing up.

"No that will be fine. Jin and I will have the vanilla, Jimin and V will have the chocolate and Suga and J-Hope will have the strawberry" smiled Rap Monster.

"Ok" Sana smiled back.

"Thank you" they all said.

"You guys should really get practicing soon. It's getting late" said Sana looking at her watch.

"Only if you come and watch" smiled Jungkook.

"Ok I guess. Only if you guys want me too" Sana said while looking at the guys.

"Of course you can and Kiki you can come too if you want" smiled Jin.

"Yes please" she said walking towards Kookie.

"Let's go" smiled Taehyung.

The group made their way to the dance practice room. It was a large room with BigHit Entertainment on the back wall in blue writing. Sana and Kiki took the guys as the boys got dressed. There was an awkward silence while the boys got dressed but after a few minutes one by one the boys came out. They stretched whole listening to music. They finally started dancing. They started with Converse High to I need U. Sana was amazed by the dancing and blown away by the vocals and rapping.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to go to the toilet but where is it?" asked Sana standing yo from her chair.

"Turn left then turn right and it's the third door on the right" smiled Jon after taking a drink.

"Thank you" smiled Sana as she went.

Kiki started to talk to BTS as Sana left. They were taking about how week they were dancing. Sana finished going to the bathroom.

'Kiki seems to be acting differently. Maybe she's changing. I hope so I want to be her friend if possible' thought Sana walking down the wall. She heard singing. (Okay now play)

Sana stopped outside and sat on the floor to listen. The way the melody goes with voices sent chills down her spine. She loved Kookie's voice. It was so pure and soothing. She was in heaven. The song was finished and she decided to go back in.

"That was amazing. I loved it. Can I know what song that was? I was outside the door and it still sounded awesome" said Sana clapping and smiling.

"Thanks and the song is called 'Dead Leaves' by us" said Rap Monster proudly.

"Wow I need a list of all your songs so I can listen to them" smiled Sana.

"Sure I'll text them to you later" Jungkook smiled back.

"That was great" said Kiki.

"Thank you Kiki" said Jin.

"Ohh look at the time. Sorry but I have to get back to the hospital. I want to stay longer though" said Sana sadly.

"Don't worry I'll send you a text and I'll see you tomorrow promise" said Jungkook placing one of his hands on her shoulders.

"Do you promise?" Sana asked with her pinky finger up.

"I promise" smiled Jungkook wrapping his finger around hers.

Sana left 15 minutes after that to the hospital. BTS walked Kiki home and walked back to their dorm. Jungkook smiled to himself as he remembered the past couple of hours he had with Sana.

Thank you reading. I love you ❤️. If you liked the video in the media you would love the channel which the video is from. It's called Reverie. It's amazing. There are videos from some Kpop groups mostly BTS. There are really cool videos there. Like music box to next door to next to city. Its probably my favourite cover channel. You should really check it out. Check the media for the channel home page. Love you guys ❤️😘