Chapter 14

The boys woke up as normal. Washing, brushing and eating. They all got dressed and left for school but something left wrong with Jungkook. Something was missing. Sana. He kept thinking of her. Is she okay? Has her mother woken up? Has she eaten and slept well? Is Mi keeping her company? Some many thoughts went through Jungkook's head that he didn't talk much on the way to school and his hyungs noticed.

"Heard anything from Sana Jungkook?" asked Jin concerned about the youngster.

Jungkook was thinking about Sana so he didn't hear what Jin said.

"Jungkook" said V waving his hand in front of Jungkook's face.

"Y-yes hyung" said Jungkook flustered.

"Jin hyung asked you a question and you completely left him blank" said Jimin to Jungkook.

"Is everything okay?" asked J-Hope worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine" said Jungkook walking while looking at the floor.

"Have you heard of Sana yet?" asked Jin the second time.

"No. Not even a good morning text" said Jungkook looking sad and with a large sigh.

"Look Jungkook even if she doesn't today it doesn't mean she won't in the future. You need to be there for her and help her through this. It's a very hard time for her, okay" said Rap Monster slinging his arm over Kookie's shoulder.

"I know but I can't stop thinking if she's okay" said Jungkook still looking down.

"If it makes you feel better we can go see her today after school" smiled Jin trying to make Jungkook happy.

And it did just that. Jungkook smiled and nodded in agreement. The group continued to talk about what school would be like as it was going to be their first day. They soon reached the school gate with the students pouring in.

"Let the first day in this school be good" said Jimin to the group smiling.

They smiled back and went to collect their books. After it was almost time for the first class so they went to class. As they are all in the same class they get to sit beside each other.

'This is going to be a long day' thought Jungkook before entering the class

As BTS entered the class everyone were screaming, throwing things, laughing and generally being annoying. Jungkook wished that he was far from this place and with Sana instead.

"Class these are the new students in the school please take care of them. Their names are" said the teacher.

Each member introduced themselves and bowed. The class clapped and whistled when they were finished. This class didn't have resigned seats so they could sit anywhere but with that it caused problems.

"Oppa please sit with me"
"No sit with me"
"You can have my seat"

"Class please the boys are going to seat with themselves so please make them comfortable" said to the class.

The group all sat down together but Jungkook had to seat beside a student which was already going to the school. It was none other than Kiki. She had smirk on her face which would last the rest of the day

Hey I'm back. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️