Chapter 29

'Could they make any more noise' Yoongi thought as he stepped out of his room. The tiles cold against feet caused a shiver.

The smell of pancakes and the sound of laughter made his headache worse.

"Ah Yoongi you're awake" smiled Jin wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"Yes I am. Who could sleep with this racket?" Yoongi said scratching his head.

"Sorry. Well for brunch Sana made some pancakes so eat up" said Jim handing him a plate full of pancakes.

"No actually I'm going out for lunch with a friend. Thanks though" said Yoongi hanging his head low.

"Ohh well have fun. Namjoon, Hobi, Jiminnie pancakes" said Jin.

Yoongi continued through the kitchen passing the couple and out the door.

"The weather is an accurate representation of how I fell" Yoongi half smiled putting up his hood.

As the rain continued to fall Yoongi wandered the twisting streets following the crowds of people. Passing coffee shops, supermarkets and vacant playgrounds. 'Perfect'

"Sana these have to be the best pancakes ever. Sorry Hyung" smiled Jimin taking a mouth full.

"Thanks but I don't like so" smiled Sana.

"But I do" smiled Jimin. "Oh where's Yoongi?"

"He went out to see his friend for lunch" said Jin eating a stray strawberry.

"A friend?" Namjoon asked worried.

"Yeah he didn't say much really. He said it and went. Not even a goodbye or hug. They do grow up fast" said Jin wiping his fake tears.

"H-how long ago was this" Namjoon asked standing.

"Mmmm before we stared eating so like 30 minutes maybe. Why? Is everything okay?" Jin asked looking straight at Namjoon.

"I-I don't know" said Namjoon picking up his phone.

The person you are trying to call can't be contacted right now. If you want......

"He turned off his phone" Namjoon whispered to himself.

"Namjoon I'm sure he's fine if he doesn't come back in an hour we'll go get him. So don't worry okay" said Jin placing his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I hope so" said Namjoon.

"Is Yoongi going to be okay?" Sana asked looking down, playing with her fingers.

"Well to be honest I don't know. Something must of set him off. He goes of like this when he gets frustrated, angry or upset. He doesn't like us seeing him so he just goes out. But once he didn't come back. We were terrified" Namjoon said closing his eyes.

"Sana don't worry about him. I'm sure he's fine" smiled Jin noticing her worry.

"Yeah I hope so" Jungkook held her hand tighter as she said.

Hi. I know that the last chapter was posted ages ago and I'm sorry. I've been very busy. But thank you for reading.

Love ,
Nadia exoxo ❤️