Chapter 35

"I can't believe him. He's making excuses for breaking up with me. I can't" said Sana starting to lose her breathe.

"Sana please stop. I need to tell you something" Jungkook said as he ran towards Sana.

"Jungkook what could you possibly have to say now. You clearly don't want me so what's the point" Sana turned and looked Jungkook straight in the eye.

"Sana don't cry please. I love you. I didn't mean anything. I don't want to hurt you. Taehyung and Jimin said that since you want space you wanted to break up. So I decided I was going to break up with you first because I thought it would hurt less. It didn't. I'm still in pain Sana and I don't know what to do" Jungkook said dropping to his knees.

"How can you be so stupid? If you loved me why didn't you tell me. Jungkook I can't believe you. Get off you knees" Sana said pulling his jumper.

"No Sana. I'll stay here for the rest of my live until you listen to me. I have so much to tell you" said Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"Okay I'll listen" Sana said sitting beside him.

"I don't want to lose you though I know I'm a bad person and I deserve this after what I did to you. I want you to think about us, about me. I want to to really think about how you feel about me because I. I love you and I always will. So please just think" Jungkook took Sana's hand and looked deeply at her.

"Jungkook.... I" Sana didn't reply and just kissed him. Jungkook knew exactly what she meant. She forgave him.

"Thank you" Jungkook smiled.

"You better not do this to me again" smiled Sana.

"I promise" Jungkook said kissing her hand.

"Do you want some muffin?" Sana giggles as she picked up the poor muffin from the ground.

"I'll take anything you buy for me" Jungkook smiled taking a piece licking his fingers.

"You weirdo" Sana giggles and looked away.