Chapter two: The Legend Of The Lost God

The group of friends walked west from the forest. Alfred and Kiku at the front, Matias and Gilbert at the middle and Arthur at the very back.

Alfred looked at the map he was holding before pointing to the next turn from the forest. Kiku glanced at the map, held by the man beside him.

Alfred looked at Kiku to see him looking at the map he was holding. "Kiku, Dude, you wanna look at it?" Alfred asked with a smile. Slightly startled, Kiku looked at Alfred and nodded.

Alfred happily gave Kiku the map and kept heading west to where this supposed 'Springoak kingdom' was located.

Kiku looked at the map, To mabye help him familiarize the places around the area.

He saw five -what seems to be- kingdoms and each protected by a some sort of barrier.

'Springoak', The kingdom they were headed to, was located west of the map. (which makes sense since they are going west to get to that kingdom).

It has hills as boundaries on their south-west side and tree guardians (whatever that means) on North-East side.

Next kingdom that landed on Kiku's eyes was the kingdom of 'Rivercliff'. It had rivers for boundaries on it's north-East and north-West.

Next kingdom was called 'Icegate'. They had ice glaciers as boundaries on the north-east, Separating the kingdom of 'Fallmill'.

Speaking of the kingdom of 'Fallmill', They seem to have a wall surrounding the kingdom along with two stickmen to represent the wind guardians. (Whatever that means).

Then, Kiku's eyes then fell on the kingdom of 'Redmarble'. The barriers they had were lava, located on the south-west and south-east of the map. However, his eyes landed upon the 'X' under the name with the incorrectly spelt word '//Deceased//' right below it.

Kiku rose an eye brow at this and looked up the map to ask Alfred about it. Before he could ask however:

"WE ARE HERE~!"

Alfred smiled as loudly exclaimed looking at the big stone brick gate coming to view in front of them.

Kiku saw this and gaped at the sight. Before him stood a tall stone brick gate with two huge doors right on the middle. Arthur walked in front of the group to the gate and did a few rather strange hand motions.

As Arthur did these motions, a green glowing light suddenly appeared on his fingertips. He pointed his fingertips at the gate and the gate slowly opened.

Kiku's mouth fell open as the sound of bustling people came to his ears. He heard the sound of footsteps on the cemented flooring of the kingdom, music, everything.

Though, Loud noises aren't particularly his forte nor his liking,  he has never seen anything this -A busy crowd in a kingdom- before.

Literally never.