Chapter Five: Training (pt. 2) and The mysterious notebook

Arthur stared at the giant carrot in amazement. "Well,  You certainly have earth magics" Arthur said as Kiku stared at the carrot in panic while the laughs of Alfred, Gilbert and Matias were in the background.

"D-Did I do that?!" Kiku frantically asked. "Yup, You did~" Matias laughed as Gilbert and Alfred were practically hugging each other while crying in laughter.

"Well,  You have Earth. So that means," Arthur paused,

"You have all the magics, that's quite a gift you got there"

"Dude, That's so cool! I hope you can improve them right away!" Alfred said as he placed his hand on Kiku's shoulder.

Suddenly,  The sound of horses greeted the group. Then,  It abruptly stopped.

The group turned to look to see a man sat up on a white horse. The man had long blonde hair that reached to the end of his neck, Purple eyes and fair skin.

Arthur sighed as he shooed the man away "I don't have time for your games, Frog." kiku looked at the man questioningly, surely his name is not 'Frog'.

"Hey, rude. And it's Francis Bonnefoy,  mon chéri" He,  Or,  Francis said in a rather,  Weird accent. Francis' purple hues took notice of Kiku.

"hm? And who is the new man?" Francis asked,  Getting down his white horse and proceeding to tie it to the fence of Arthur's backyard.

Arthur sighed, "This man is Kiku Honda"

"Oh,  I see, Nice to meet you Kiku Honda! These barbarians are nice to you,  No?"

"Uh- Excuse me?" Kiku frantically asked

"Who do you call barbarian?!" Arthur shouted in disgust. Francis chuckled. However,  Francis' Face turned serious. The dark aura that suddenly surrounded them scared everyone excluding Arthur.

"I love introductions, but that's not the reason why I came here" Francis said as He looked at Arthur, 

"Arthur, We need to talk about something. Very important" Francis said while Arthur nodded.

"Kiku, Why don't you go to the town library? They have books there to help you improve your magics, Alfred, Go with him. Gilbert and Matias, Guard the house. Francis, let's talk somewhere more private..." Arthur instructed as everyone nodded.

Kiku and Alfred headed out as Matias and Gilbert took their positions outside the little house of Arthur. "I wonder what their talking about... " Kiku wondered out loud as the two proceeded to follow the path to town.

"Yeah dude,  Something's real fishy with Francis" Alfred said as the library finally came to view. "Yeah, If that's how you say it..." Kiku chuckled.

As Alfred opened the door to the library,  having the small little bell ring to notify that they are to go inside, Kiku walked ahead, having a hint of excitement to Learn more about his potential magic  capabilities.

"I'll just chill in a table and chair, You go find what books you want or something" Alfred said as he separated ways with Kiku, finding a seat on the near corner of the library.

Kiku nodded to himself as he searched the shelves for books that could benefit his magics. Though,  Passing through the fourth row of the shelf he was looking at, He felt a strange sense of going lower and to look under the whole book shelf.

He didn't know what caused this strange feeling. He decided to ignore it. However,  A passerby happen to bump into Kiku as he was starting to leave the shelf.

"Ah- I'm sorry mister-" He stated before cutting himself off to take a quick glance at the man that just passed by. The man had long hair tied to a ponytail and yellow-brown eyes.