Basic Ideas (old)

Here we go, the first chapter of this book and I already know I'm gonna mess this up, as I said in the description, NONE OF THE ART IN THIS BOOK IS MINE UNLESS I ACTUALLY TELL YOU SO.

As you all know, there are lots of different types of animals in the world. Cow, parrot, toad, snake, the list goes on, and from those many species, you can choose which one is the best to make a character out of. When making a character, try to choose an animal that isn't already part of the FNaF franchise already or in one of the most popular fan games, this excludes chickens, rabbits/bunnies, bears, foxes, frogs, elephants, pigs and what ever the hell Ned-Fred and El Chip are. And other animals from popular fan games (five nights at candy's, those nights at Rachel's, week nights at wilver's, and any others you can think of) and yes, I know that Week Nights At Wilver's isn't an ACTUAL game, but I generally think it has some good fan-made animatronics and and a decent story line, I really like the channel, go sub to them, N O W.
But anyways, let's use a, uh, Camel, for example.

For the second part, you need a name. Some thing kinda related to the name, like the first letter, like Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chiken, etc, so, let's go with Caramel the Camel. Now, what kind of a theme does your restaurant have, because, having an ocean themed restaurant may not do well with a camel in the middle of it. A better option would be a desert themed one, with other desert themed animals there as well, fenic foxes, donkeys, owls, scorpions, but we'll get to that later.

Now you need the type of food your restaurant will sell, for this situation, I'd chose some thing catchy, like
"Desert Desserts" but any type of food will do as long as it hasn't been used already (pizza, burgers and frys, etc). You can play around with this topic a little and choose the names and design of desserts on the menu, just have fun with it.

After you've finished that, you should sketch out the lay out of the restaurant, the main dining area, play room, toilets, kitchens, etc, and where the cameras would be in each room, there can be more than one.
The last thing you need to sketch for this chapter is the security room, hooray, the place where you go to hell and back in the span of 6 hours, as well as all possible entrance ways into the office.

Okay, that'll be it for this chapter, it's 11 o'clock and I'm tired.
See you soon my little embers, s e e  y o u  s o o n.
~SKETCH