Dead Kiddos (old)

When creating animatronics, try to think of what the kids inside of of them would look like. Would they be a boy or a girl? What would they have worn? How old were they? Where was their favourite place in the pizzeria? All of these things can help contribute to making your OC.

If for example, Jim was a little boy around 7 years old with dark brown hair, fair skin, usually seen wearing a yellow and orange shirt, and his favourite place was the arcade, wouldn't he go there more than any where else? (Apart from where the Robot is placed in the building of course.)

Another question would be, how did they try to survive the murder? Because I doubt that a kid would just stand there and let them selfs be killed, they would try to scream or hide, maybe even fight back. However, when fighting back, you can't expect that a little 5 year old would be able to knock out a fully grown man/woman or some other fully grown adult, would you? (you don't have to keep the same murderer as the original series, you can make it a copy cat, like "the great strawberry crisis" over here in Australia)

Anyways, this probably won't get out in a while 'cause I'm staying at my aunt's place and she doesn't have any wi-fi, so please forgive the long wait for updates.
See you soon my little embers, s e e y o u s o o n . . .