Bacic Ideas pt. 2 (old)

Do I even have to say it anymore?

In the previous chapter I wrote about using animal mascots but, what if you wanted to use some thing more...

H u m a n

We've all seen it before, BB, JJ, The Mini-renas, Bidi-Bab, Baby, Ballora, Ennard, all created by
🕈︎♓︎●︎●︎♓︎♋︎❍︎ ♋︎♐︎⧫︎□︎■︎

First of all, who do you want your animatronic to be modelled after? If making a human like robot, it's best to model it after someone, this could be your self or, just some random kid you see on the street... just don't be a creep and start taking photos on them okay? All you need is a mental note then you can move on.
You can modify you design as well, let's say the kid had beige skin (not being racist, just a note on the appearance), brown eyes and black hair, that's all you need, if you think you could change the colour of one or more of these things, go for it, you could make the eyes blue or pink for all I care, as I said, all you need is a general model and it'll be enough to get you started.

Just one thing, try to keep the eyes the same colour, please, if it's an animal, I guess you could have two different coloured eyes that are generally on the same on the colour wheel, like pig-patch from FNaF 6 (Custom Night).

If you don't know what a colour wheel is, or are just to lazy to look it up, here's one below, so check it out.

Sooo, yeah, that's basically all I got for this chapter, hope you've made it this far into this train reck of a book, so, see you soon my little Embers, s e e  y o u  s o o n-SKETCH

-SKETCH