Building the Animatronic (old)

These are the "Circus Animatronics" I mentioned in the last chapter, I know, I know, they suck, but I'm still working on them okay. (I made them on Jumpscare Factory, if you wanted to know)

Okay, so let's say that you have your idea all mapped out in your head. You have the restaurant, desk, animatronics, now all you need to do is make it into a proper image. You may have a rough sketch of it but, try to bring it to life.

For this, you can use many different apps and websites, all varying in styles and ideas.

For the second part of this, I want you to think about the overall purpose of the animatronic, if it's supposed to sing, give it a microphone and some built in speakers, if it's meant to dance, make it lighter and well balanced, if it's meant to be a waiter, give it some rubber on the ends of it's fingers to be able to hold on to things and a screen to take the orders and remember where they come from.
This can also help in finding clever ways the animatronic can attack, as I mentioned earlier, if your animatronics have rubber on the end of their fingers, it may be easier for them to climb through the vents or, if they are used fror maintenance purposes, it would be a good idea to get then to have access to all of the rooms that could be needed for fixing things (ex. Boiler room).

Now, think about what era your OC comes from, or you could create an entirely new one. Is it a Funtime animatronic, completely plastic, opening face plates and a speaker thing on the front, is it a scrap, with all the different parts mangled and varying in size? The list goes on.

 Is it a Funtime animatronic, completely plastic, opening face plates and a speaker thing on the front, is it a scrap, with all the different parts mangled and varying in size? The list goes on

Well, that's all I have for now,
See you soon my little embers, s e e  y o u  s o o n . . .