Ch. 1

Alora' POV

" I'm pregnant "

Is all I said to him as his smiled faded. " Your not gonna have it right?" He asked making my heart drop.

" Of course I'm gonna have it Jahseh! This is our kid" I yelled.

" I'm only 19 Alora I can't be having a kid right now. My career is just now taking off "

I couldn't believe the words that came out his mouth. He was the father of this child inside me and he doesn't want nothing to do with it?

" Well fine I can raise it without you. I'm out of here!" I yelled grabbing my clothes and packing them in a bookbag. Jahseh tried stopping me but I pushed him back. " Alora please let's talk about this" He pleaded trying to hug me but I dodged it heading for the front door.

" You've made it clear that you don't want this child. And since you don't want the child then you don't want me. Goodbye Jahseh"

That was the last thing I said to him and that was 3 years ago from today. I never heard from him except when he was on the radio promoting his new music.

After I left him I moved to New York where I got a job and raised this child on my own. I didn't need anyone's help I was making enough just to get by. I was happy without him. Tho it didn't help when everytime I turned on the TV there he was. He was known as xxxtentacion now.

How could he be happy knowing he has a child with me that he didn't even want. I roll my eyes at the thought turning off the TV.

" Mommy I went potty can I have a treat now " My three old yelled running into the room. She looked just like him. His eyes. His skin tone. And even his attitude. She reminded me of him everyday and it was painful knowing she doesn't have a father figure. Hayden Lee Onfroy.

I gave her his last name cause that's all I had left of him. The memory of him and our babygirl that he blessed me with.

I've always thought about reaching out to him but I knew that wouldn't end well. His too busy for us anyways. He rather live the rockstar life then be with his family. I smiled at Hayden as I handed her a sucker. " Good job baby" She took it from my hands instantly putting it in her mouth as she walked back to her room.

" Hello my lovely cousin how's my little one?" My cousin Alex asked barging in with groceries.
" Good she potted by herself so I rewarded her"

" I uh saw him again on the TV.." I trailed off as Alex sighed turning off the TV. " Look usually I wouldn't encourage this but we need a night out. Take Hayden to your mom's and we can go out and have some fun"

" Alright fine we can go out but that doesn't mean I'll have fun" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Yeah will see about that"