ch.12

Alora's POV

I gasped feeling the shot glass escape my fingers falling onto the floor causing some people to look at me. No this has to be a dream or I have to be seeing shit that's not really there.  I looked at Alex as she looked just as scared as me.

" Lucas get the hell out okay we don't have time for these games. We are here supporting some people so leave. Now.''
Alex said pushing him back as he just continued to stare at me.

I felt the goosebumps rise as he just titled his head to the side smiling at me.

" Well why would I leave when the partys just starting " He said as Ski and Jahseh run on stage. I felt the lump in my throat rising as Lucas walked closer to me.

" I told you I'd be back didn't I?"

I felt my breathing increase as he caressed my leg. I jerked my leg back pushing him off of me. " Leave me alone"

I felt the speakers and floor vibrate as Jah and Ski played their song ' Take a step back ' which was me and Alex's favorite song. Lucas laughed disapearing into the crowd. I let out a breath I was holding in.

" Come on Alora don't let him ruin our fun " Alex said pulling me to the center floor.

The next song they played was 'ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN' as the crowd got louder me and Alex let lose dancing with some random girls as they drooled over Jahseh and Ski making me and Alex laugh. It was kinda cute that they didn't know I was his babymomma and girl.

They played a few more songs and me and Alex danced around acting like idiots just as Alex's little boy toy Ki came up behind her scaring the shit out of her.

" Omg you scared me I thought you was gonna kidnapped me " Alex said breathing hard. " Nah but I would like to borrow you for a second if that's possible " Ki asked looking at me for permission.

" Go ahead Ki just watch out for her please " I said hugging Alex as they walked away going to god knows where. I continued dancing with the other girls enjoying the music not having a care in the world.

You know how they said your life flashes before your eyes? Well that same shit happened to me accept I kinda seen it coming. Little did I know Lucas came up behind me putting a gun to my back.

" IF you scream OR move I'll shoot you right here and not think twice" Lucas said roughly grabbing me taking me towards the door. " Lucas please don't do this. I'll do anything just please let me go" I begged as he threw me into the back seat of his car.

(LUCAS'S CAR)

" Shut up bitch and don't even think about moving " He sternly said as he closed the door leaving me in darkness

" Shut up bitch and don't even think about moving " He sternly said as he closed the door leaving me in darkness. It was so quiet I could hear my heart beating. I felt the car move as Lucas got in the passenger seat. " Awe don't look so upset now we can finally be together again "

I started crying as he laughed and drove off spinning tires. My back slammed into the backseat as my head hit the window as I felt my eyes drop close.

Jahseh's POV

After the show I instantly went to find Alora but instead I ran into Alex as tears rushed down her face. " Alex where's Alora?" I asked knowing something bad happened. " Jahseh Alora's abusive ex Lucas showed up tonight and I accidentally left her alone on the dance floor and I think he kidnapped her cause she's no where to be seen. I'm so sorry I should have watched her closely" Alex said breaking down as Ki rubbed her back.

" It's okay lets just go find her asap" I said running to my car. Ski got in the front as Ki and Alex got in the back.

" Wait Jah I forgot I put a tracker on her phone. In case something like this happened" Alex said passing me her phone. I pulled over looking as the blue dot started moving onto the south side which was the bad part of town.

" Where is he taking her?" I asked Alex as she shrugged her shoulders. " I don't know when they was together he was always at her house. We never was allowed to go to his house. He use to verbally and abusively hurt her while she was pregnant with Hayden. He thinks Hayden's his because she was afraid to tell him it was your's cause she didnt want him to hurt her" Alex explained.

" He fucking hurt my girl while she was carrying my daughter?" Alex nodded looked down. I hit the steering wheel speeding to where Alora was being taken.

Alora's POV

I woke up on the cold ground feeling my head throbbing from the pain. I hissed in pain slowly getting up seeing my shoes were off my feet. I huffed and looked around seeing no door considering I was half in the dark. Walking towards the window I realized I must be trapped in his basment. I had an idea but I wasn't sure it would work but let's hope. I grabbed a chair that was sitting in the corner as I threw it at the window hoping to break it but the chair just bounced back knocking me to the ground.

" You have got to be kidding me " I softly said to myself while shaking my head.

Jahseh's POV

We arrived at this big ass mansion's that you would see in horror movies.

" This nigga must be really rich" Ski said looking at his expensive car. I got out walking up to the car seeing blood on the back window. " Alex look" I said pointing at the window. " She must have banged her head on the window " Alex said looking at me. I sighed and grabbed my gun that was tucked under my seat. I put my hood over my head and walked towards the door careful not to cause attention.

" Y'all stay out here me and Ski will go in and get her" I said as Alex nodded as Ki held her close. " I promise it won't be long''

I seen if his front door was locked and surprisingly it wasn't locked. This nigga dumb asf. You just kidnapped a whole person but then gonna leave the door unlocked. Yeah real smart.

Alora's POV

Oh wait did I mention this nigga Lucas was looking at me from the darkest corner of the room my dumbass just didn't know that. " Can you let me go now?" I asked getting frustrated with this whole situation. " Nah I kinda wanna see you get taken down by a chair again Cause that shit was funny " Lucas said laughing as he got up walking towards me. " Your little friends aren't coming to the rescue so mise well get comfortable cause your here to stay. Forever. " Lucas said putting his hand around my throat slamming me into the brick wall. I winced as he glared at me tightening his grip on me. I started choking not being able to catch my breath.

" I should just kill you right here " He evily smiled showing his teeth.

" Get your hands off my girl now before I shoot you right here right now " I heard the all too familar voice making me smile.

Lucas looked at Jahseh and Ski before whipping out a knife stabbing me right in the stomach making blood pour out my mouth. Jahseh screamed as I heard a loud bang. But I couldn't comprehend anything as my vision got so blurry I ended up blacking out.

To be continued...