ch.18

Alora's POV

A few weeks later and I was taking Alex back to the doctor for a check up. We found out it was indeed Ki's kid and when Alex went to tell him he ended up walking out and hasn't contacted Alex since. I've never seen her this messed up before but I know she'll pull through.

" Well Alex everything looks great he/she is very healthy and your doing great. We will see you in about a month or two to tell you the gender. But anyways you girls have a nice day" The doctor smiled as Alex just nodded looking off into space.

" Let's go home and rest you haven't slept in days Alex. That's not good " I said grabbing her hand leading her to the car. Arriving home Jahseh and Hayden fell asleep on top of Hayden's play mat. I chuckled knowing his back is gonna hurt when he wakes up. I grabbed Hayden careful not to wake her up laying her down in her bed covering her up. Walking back into the living room Jahseh had woken up.

" Morning sunshine " I teased ruffling his dreads as he smiled. " Me and Hayden were playing and then we just both knocked out. She definitely has alot of energy for a toddler " Jahseh said kissing my check. " Oh yeah I use to lose alot of sleep because of her cause she just wouldn't ever lay down long enough. She rather play then sleep " I replied as Alex sat at the kitchen aisle looking off into space. " Hey Alex maybe you should rest " I said as she nodded dragging her feet towards her room closing the door.

" Poor girl I feel for her " I said sighing as Jahseh gave me a guilty look. " Not throwing shade at you babe. But maybe you can talk to Ki and convince him to come back. Cause whether he likes it or not he's gonna be a father and he needs to be here for her " I said tapping Jahseh's shoulder. " Yeah I'll give him a call. I gotta go to the studio today anyways. So I'll call or text you later I love you " He said kissing my lips before walking out the door. I decided to clean the house a bit and straighten up cause I didn't have anything else to do and plus Cleo came and got Hayden for the night. About 3 hours later the whole house was swepted and cleaned the whole house. I started thinking about how me and Jahseh haven't had sex since years ago when I got pregnant with Hayden. I started smirking thinking of surprising him when he comes back home.

" Hey Alex you going out tonight?" I asked busting through her doors. She jumped and rolled her eyes. " Yes me and Ki are going out an then imma stay at his house tonight. Why? " She asked narrowing her eyes at me.  " I wanted me and Jahseh to have some alone time tonight if you know what I mean " I said wiggling my eyebrows as she busted out laughing. " Oooh you tryna fuck. Okay I understand dont worry I'll be gone tonight and I'll make sure to tell Ski not to drop by " Alex said winking at me.

" Thank you. But I wanna set up the living room so when he comes home it'll set him into the mood. Can you help me?" I asked as she gasped. " Omg yes bitch!!"

She grabbed a black sheet from her closet and throws it over the couch making it look neat and nice. Then she grabs candles lighting up the whole kitchen and living room since they were both connected.  Then she turns off the lights and lays two wine glasses on the table with a bottle of red wine. Then she lays a single rose in between the two wine glasses.  " How the hell did you know to do all this?" I asked. " I may have done it before to a boy in high school so I could get his answers for the homework " She said shrugging her shoulders.

" Thanks now get out cause he just texted me saying he's on his way " I said as my stomach started doing little flips. " Alright I'm gone. But here " She said grabbing her back but before she went out the door she tossed me a box of condoms. " We dont want another kid " She smirked shutting the door behind her. I tossed the box to the side not worrying about condoms. I'm on the pill so I'm good. About 10 minutes later Jahseh pulled up looking good as ever. I never really noticed how captivating his eyes really were until he was standing right in front of me smiling.

⚠️
" Hey babygirl I'm home. And what's all this for?" He asked pouring himself some wine. I smirked pulling off my shirt revealing my bra. He turned around with wide eyes. " I figured since it's been awhile we could take some alone time and you know " I said rubbing my hands up and down his chest. " Shit say no more baby " He said pulling his shirt over his head crashing his lips onto mine. I ran my fingers through his hair as we moved slowly back towards the couch. Jahseh picked me up putting me softly onto the couch reaching down to unbutton my jeans pulling them down.

He started kissing down my neck making sure to place hickies literally everywhere.
I moaned lightly biting my lip as he went down lower ripping my underwear off in the process. " I really hope you didn't rip those " I said as he laughed throwing them at me. " Just relax "

Instantly placing his lips on my folds I gripped the side of the couch arching my back. After all that it was all a blur because we was having too much fun that we didnt realize it was already 5 in the morning. " We should do this again sometime " I said breathless laughing as I laid my head on Jahseh's chest.

" I love you " I smiled kissing his chest feeling my eyelids close as I dozed off.