monster

Jieun PoV:
It's almost midnight when I got home,my house was far from the city it's like I'm in a forest,I open the door of my house and tiredly lay myself on the couch I keep on thinking what Taehyung say to me
(Flashback)
"Be my girlfriend"he said "I'm sorry....but we just meet now and your asking me to be your girlfriend....and if your trying to play me don't be I'm not the type of girl who fall for your trick"I slammed the table
(End of flashback)
I got up and go to my room,I live alone here my parent died when I was young,while changing I saw the mark in my shoulder getting redder than earlier,I know what it's mean,the monster inside of me will come out,I quickly change and lay myself in the bed,it's 11:59 so it's only one minute my monster will going out,I close my eyes then.
IU PoV:
I open my eyes seeing the same place that I fell asleep,I quickly stand up and look at myself in the mirror,my eyes were white,my hair is long,I look really different than the owner of this body her name was jieun and I'm IU the monster,I'm not a vampire or a werewolf but I'm like them too I can either choose being a werewolf or a vampire,be in human form or in animal form,I'm more powerful than those vampires and wolfs,i only wake up when it's night time,I have a power to..I can teleport,I can walk in the water,I can read someone's head,I can control the time and people,I have many power but I still didn't figure it out,I change myself in a badass outfit (a/n:you can think the outfit you like her to wear) "beautiful"someone said I turn around seeing someone in my window flying "who are you?"I asked,his red eyes catch mine he has a mask that I can't see his whole face but I know that his a guy "come with me first and ill tell you who I am"he offer his hand to me,I walk towards him I'm in the window I don't know if I can fly or not "trust me"he said,I step and feel the wind blows,I take his hand and he pull me closer to him "close your eyes"he said,I close my eyes and I feel something around my neck "what's that?"I asked while opening my eyes "your mother gave this to you when you were a child so I'm here to give you this back"he let me go "and one more thing... Don't look into someone's eyes tomorrow morning when it's a boy dont let him stare at you"he said and he turn his back to me "what do you mean?"I asked causing him to stop his track "just do what I tell you it's for your own good"he said gazing at me "why do you know that this necklace was given by my mother?"I asked while stepping to him "because I was your.....oppa"he said causing me to stop "who are you?"I asked "Kim seok jin"he said and remove his mask.

Hope you like this chapter....and thank you for reading this😘