badgirl

IU PoV:
Jjk push me in the bed and hovered over me,I pull him closer and kiss him,I can feel that his melting in my kiss,I quickly change our position and his the one who kiss me and I kiss him back,he get something and i know what it is a knife,I hold his wrist and pinned him "dont try"I trapped him by my body and get the knife "trying to kill me"said I as i stand up and feel him keep on staring at me in everything I do,I can feel his presence coming closer to me "nice fight"he said and hug me behind "are you perhaps in love with me??"asked I,he stare in my eyes and smiled "what if I say yes,what will you do?"he said "then you will never win my heart"said I "I know your name is Jungkook....and why did you have to pretend to be Jjk"i asked "because....I need to pretend I have many enemy if they know the true me I'm scared that they will hurt the people that I love so thats why I need to pretend to be Jjk...."he said.
Jungkook PoV:
I go infront of the window,I gaze at her,her personality was really different than jieun..she so badass and she's so cool,I walk towards her "IU"called I "what do you need?"asked she as she turn her head to me "sorry"I apologized " it's alright... Jungkook...you dont need to apologize"she said "IU....how did you know that I'm Jungkook?"I ask and seat at the bed "jieun tell me before she went to sleep..."she sit down beside me "jieun was some easy girl"I chuckled "don't judge jieun quickly...you don't know what she can do....she's more powerful than I am...."IU said and smiled "IU...how did you stop yourself by killing"her smile suddenly faded "I don't know...it's just happened"she gaze at me "did my grandma asked you this to?"she asked that made me startled "h-how did youknow?"asked I "does someone tell you I'm a mind reader"she smirked "who's Lisa by the way?"she asked "my girlfriend shes a human...she's the first girl who approached me and become my friend....while I'm with her I feel that I'm safe and loved"I smiled thinking about her,IU look at me and move closer to me "hide someone is here"she whispered,I quickly stand up and hide in her closet,I can see that man approach IU.
No one's PoV:
Taehyung go to jieun's house seeing the half of her staring at him "what you doing?"IU go to him "nice to meet you IU"Taehyung said and take IU's hand and kiss it "Taehyung, right?"she asked "yes it's me"he smiled at her "jieun keep on thinking about you...so your name keep on repeating on our mind"IU said and give him a sweet smile "IU...do you...had feelings for someone?"Taehyung asked while walking to her "no, why?"she said "nothing just asking"Taehyung said as he look at her with everything she do "why are you here by the way?"she asked as she signalled Taehyung to sit down beside her "I want to see you"he said and he cupped her face "what are you doing?"IU said "why your like this your making me horny"Taehyung said as he stand up and vanished "what that's?"IU asked herself, Jungkook go out of the closet "I think you made that man fall for you"Jungkook said "your cool~"Jungkook said and stare at her,IU give him an annoying look "go home now"she said and gazed at the man who sit on her bed "no,honey...I'll stay here"jungkook smirked.

Guys again I thank you for reading this😉
I know that some of you didn't understand the story but just ask and I explained it.
I'm not to good in English😅
💞If you have some questions just ask 💞