jealousy

Jieun PoV:
I arrive at my home then I see Jungkook their with a mad expression "j-jungkook...how was...your day?"I asked nervously,he walk towards me while I keep backing away "do you have fun today?"he asked with tone of madness "how fun did you feel today,does it's feel good he kiss you"he asked while I hit the door "how did you know?"I asked while staring at his eyes "I saw you both"he said as he move closer,I can see that his upset "so...does it feel good,huh?"he asked as he punch the door near to my face,my heart beating rapidly "j-jungko----"he didn't let me finish my sentence "it feel good isn't it?!"he shouted at me,I felt like crying right now,it's the first time I see Jungkook so upset,he suddenly embrace me I felt him crying "jieun-ahh,why it's hurt?...it's hurt me seeing you with that boy"he confessed as he look into my eyes "tell me do you love him?"he asked me directly,it was silent,I stare at his eyes,I want to answer him that I don't love that guy but I'm scared cause I know they're is someone watching us,i push him lightly "don't hide yourself"I said and jungkook turn his head to where I face,he look shock to see that girl infront of him "I'll leave you both,I think you need to talk"said I as I leave them but Jungkook hold my wrist "let's talk later"he said as he released me and face that girl,I run going upstairs to my room and lock it.
Jungkook PoV:
"Don't hide yourself"jieun said and I turn around and see Lisa,jieun go to her room and I faced the girl infront of me "what you doing here?"asked I "visiting you"she said as her eyes never leave mine "so...it's that girl you choose than me....she's a cheap Jungkook,let me tell you this, I'm yours only and your only mine"she close our gap between us "and no one can replace me"she said as she slightly kiss my cheeks "remember that,kookie.. I can make her life a living hell"she whispered and smirk "I warned you Jungkook,I warned you"she said lastly and vanished,I quickly go to jieun's room but it's lock "jieun,open this door please"said I and jieun opened the door "how did it go?"she asked while a drop of water dripping down to her face "already showered"I smiled and she rolled her eyes and sit to her bed,I close the door behind me and lay myself in the bed while looking at her "jieun-shi,you didn't answer my question?"I said,she turn around facing me "what question?"she asked while combing her hair,I want to kiss her but I hold myself because I'm scared that it will made her upset  "if you love that guy?"I asked while moving closer to her "I don't love him"she said and stand up,a smile form to my face "jungkook,who's that girl earlier?"she asked,my smile suddenly faded "s-shes Lisa my... girlfriend"I said nervously,she gaze at me "Oh...you have a girlfriend.....I thought you don't have"she smile weakly "I mean my ex,she's my ex"said I,sweat was rolling down to my forehead "why are you sweating?"she asked as she get a towel and move closer to me,I just stare at her then she wipe my sweat,our face was just inches,I gulp down and feel my heart beating faster,I can't control myself anymore and kiss her.

Hope you like this chapterrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
Love you all of my readers!!!

Vote
Comment
Read
"Every darkness has a light and every light has a darkness"