what the truth

Jungkook PoV:
Everything happening now was my mistake I don't know how to solve this...I don't know what will I risk.
(Flashback)
"Jungkook...you need to kill Lisa and jieun's grandma...they will never be dead in this world...they came from underworld...and you came there to...you need bring them there and kill them....but it will risk Jungkook...their is nothing we can do to stop this..only you can do it"Suga said
(End of flashback)
"Kookie"a sweet voice called my name,I turn around and face jieun "jagi"I said and put her in my embrace "I don't know what will I do"I said as she stroke my hair "we can get through this together"she said "jieun-ahh I love u"i stare at her and she smiled "no need to tell me I know you do"she kiss my cheeks
(Time skip~~~~long long long)
IU PoV:
It's midnight while I was walking Lisa came up to me and hold my arms tightly "what do you need?!"I asked as I remove my arms around her grib "I'm going to tell you this,say goodbye to your love ones"Lisa said as she slap my across my face,my blood boiled but in my suprise something was hurting in my back,its hurt alot that i cant bear it,i look at my back and meet my Grandma's face "goodbye IU"she said as i see that she stab me,its not a ordinary knife i know she put a poison in it to make sure that im going to be dead,i feel my world was spinning and i cant breath,my head hurts so much and i feel my body giving up then the next thing i knew everything went black and the last word i said "jungkook....i ...love..you"and im dead.
Jin PoV:
Jieun didnt go home last night we feel so nervous we find her but their is none,i see jungkook was getting so nervous he didnt eat last night "hyung!"i heard V shouted "we find her"he said between his breath "where is she?"i asked "we find her in a alley but..."V said as i look at him,he look little bit hesitate "but what V?"i asked hoping nothing bad happened to her "...she got stabbed..and....we..find her dead"he said,my world crash down as i heard it i cant believe what he said,it cant be,it will never be "your lying V"i said as tears were flowing in my eyes "tell me your lying!!!"i shouted,i can't bear this,i cant live without her "please tell..me....your l-lying"V hug me "hyung were late"i feel V's tears,he cried "if i never let her go that night she will never died, I hate myself Hyung I hate myself"he keep hitting himself "its not your fault...dont blame yourself"i comfort him "we need revenge Hyung"He said as i feel his eyes darken "taehyung dont ever think about it"i warned "Hyung!they kill her!so what are we gonna do just let them go?!"V raised his voice i know that his very angry about what happened "Taehyung i know that your angry so do i but we need to plan this revenge I don't want to lose someone again"i said calmly,he sighed and we heard a knock from the door "guys i need to tell you something"namjoon said and we headed to jieun's room,we seated at the sofa,I look at jungkook who's crying mess while jhope comforting him "so you know that.... jieun is...dead"he said as he hold himself from crying "but her body is not cold"he said "we think that their is a possibility that she's alive but we don't know why she's not breathing"he said,I look at Suga who's busy thinking "Suga what are you thinking?"I asked and all attention is in him "guys I think jieun is not dead"he said "what?"jungkook asked I see  hope in his eyes "in the time that jieun die,IU was taking over her body,we all knew that IU was a powerful monster by the time that the poison hit her body IU was fighting over it,she take all the poison so that jieun could live,Lisa and jieun's grandma didn't know that IU could do that when the sun came,jieun came back to her body but her other half die,we knew that when IU die she could die too but their something that we need to figure out because I know that jieun hasn't die yet"Suga said as we all hoped that jieun is not died.

Sorry for taking so long to published this chapter I've been in a so much stress I just failed the exam and yeah my parents are mad at me☹️😭