Jjk

Jieun PoV:
The school has ended I go to my house but when I open the door I see jungkook infront of me "what are you doing here?!"I shouted "just visiting my girlfriend~"he said in cute voice he pull me in and let me sit in the couch "y-yahh!!!...how did y-you e-enter here?"I stuttered "I have my own ways"he said and lean closer to my face "damn jieun,why your so pretty"he move closer to me and he let me sit on his lap while he sit in the couch "jieun-ahh...your driving me crazy"he give me some kisses "jungkook...."I called I push him lightly "why are you acting like this?"asked I "shut up and let me do my thing"he said and lean towards me,I stand up and run to my room,I quickly change and go out "jungkook"i go downstairs seeing Jungkook laying down at the couch while watching tv "aren't you going home?"asked I while I cross my arms "your my home"said he and walk to me "and my everything"he put his arms around me "go.home"i try to remove his arms but it's useless his so strong "why you want me to go home??"he asked and kiss my forehead "are you hiding something??"he look in my eyes "....no secret that you can hide to me"he stare at me and lean closer and feel him press his lips to mine he move back and smiled,I look at my clock and it's will be midnight soon "go home now"said I as I'm trying to push him in the door "I tell you your my home"he said and face me "but jungkook,you really need to go home"I begged "but....I don't want to"he pouted,I can't let him stay here or else "please"I begged again,he smirked and carry me in a bridal style he go to my room and lay me down "jungkook....what are you doing?"asked I.
Jungkook PoV:
"Secret"I softly whispered in her ears,I hovered over her and kiss her and she kiss back "jungkook..."she called when I stop kissing her and lay beside her "it's all I need for today..."I kiss the crook of her neck "Jungkook I don't think it's the best to stay here"she said as she turn around and faced me "don't worry I will not do anything"I kiss her forehead,i lie to her all of this was all my plan I never like her it's that I need to see the monster inside her because of her grandma,her grandma was alive and warned me if I didn't kill jieun and the monster inside her,she will kill my beloved girlfriend her name was Lisa,the truth why I didn't kill her right now because I want to see the monster inside of her,I hear some romour before that she kill people and I'm going to ask why did she stop and how did she do it,she sleep peacefully in my arms while me I wait for midnight,the clock stick midnight and I see the girl beside me transforming,she open her eyes and gaze at me,she stand up "who are you?"she asked while I see the anger in her eyes "I'm Jjk....your nightmare"I smirked "Jjk....don't be to high,you don't know what I can do to you"she move closer to me and even kiss my shoulder "your a demon.....me....I'm a monster, what a perfect match"she said and put her arms around my neck "you think...that I'm easy like jieun don't be....I can make you feel like shit"she pull me closer to her,my heart was pounding so fast "do you think...I never knew your plan...don't you dare or ill kill you"she smirked and play with my hair "I'm IU by the way....your greatest nightmare"she lean to close that I can feel her breath "badgirl I like that"said I as I pull her waist closer to my body "let's play a game,honey"I smirked.

What will happened next??
Hope this you like this chapter...and I hope that I made this story interesting 💕
If you have some questions about this story...just ask👍