control

(3 months after)
Jieun PoV:
Jungkook keep on visiting me,I don't know why but his only gone when Saturday and Sunday,while Taehyung his avoiding me,I don't know why but jungkook did tell me that Taehyung visited me when the day he first came into my house, Taehyung was acting weird sometimes he keep on staring at me then look away,when I try to approach him he ignored me,when I come closer to him,he look down..I want to know what Taehyung is thinking "jieun-ahh"Jungkook called me,I gaze at him he come closer and sit beside me "I'll leave you for today,I have something important to do"he said "Okay"said I and smiled sweetly,he go out without even smiling at me "rude"I mumbled "jieun?"called by someone "Taehyung!!"I smiled and hug him,I don't know what happening with me but i just feel like hugging him "why you keep on avoiding me?"I pouted "sorry"he apologized and hug me tighter, Taehyung never let go of me and keep on hugging me "jieun...do you like to go out with me?"he asked,my world lighted when he said that,I give him a sweet smile "sure!!"I said in excitement.

"Taehyung!!!!"I shouted, taehyung run so fast,I stop in my track and give him an annoying look "jieun!!catch me!!"he shouted smiling "go catch yourself!!!"I shouted back and walk away but Taehyung grabbed my wrist and turn me around "sorry,sweetie"he said and pinch my cheeks "why so cute?~"he keep on pinching my cheeks "yahh!!"I smack his arms "don't pinch my cheeks"I said as I glare at him cutely,he was silent "Taehyung are you,okay?"I asked as I notice that his so serious "jieun....I think I love you"he confessed,my heart was pounding so fast,he started to lean closer and closer then I feel his lips to mine.
Jungkook PoV:
I'm with jieun's grandma"so... Jungkook did you do what I told you?"she asked while drinking her tea "I don't want to kill her"said i,she slam the table and glared at me "are you crazy?!you just let your girlfriend life at risk!"she shouted "you said that you kill her and i let your girlfriend alive"she said "well...don't you know that i can control you"Jungkook warned "how can you do it? remember jungkook... Lisa loves you don't make her heart break...you know how dangerous she can be..."jieun's  grandma said and smirk "by the way.....she want to see you"I stand up and go to her room "Lisa"I call her name,I see her sitting in the edge of the bed "Jungkook!"she said happily and embrace me "I miss you so much,kookie"she release me from her embrace and smiled,I don't want to hurt this girl infront of me,she's kind and lovely "jungkook??"she called "Lisa...I'm going sonner so Im going to say this to you...sorry"I said and turn around and leave her,I ignore her calls and keep on walking there is only one thing in my mind and it's only jieun.
No one's PoV:
Jungkook saw Taehyung kissing jieun,his hand turn into fist and wanted to punch that man right in the face but his heart ache more when he saw her kissing him back,he need to control his anger or else he can hurt her,he turn around and leave those two alone....he think he shouldn't leave Lisa,he shouldn't love jieun,he shouldn't agree to that deal.

Hi readers 💞do you like the chapter,comment bellow😘