Chapter six

Juliet's POV

I knew I was dead when I heard him say those words. The way his voice seemed to have an effect on me was terrifying. He had only talked and I seemed like he had threatened to kill me. Oh! Almost forgot he had done that. I suppressed the fear in me and then turned to face him with a cunning and mischievous smile which was my trademark.

He was looking at me as if his eyes could tear through me. He didn't even move a muscle,literally didn't move a muscle not even twitching or blinking of his eyes as he continued to torture me with that cold yet blank glare. I was doomed!!!

I wasn't called Juliet for nothing. I wasn't known to bend my will due to any member of the male species and also human species meaning I don't bend my will to anyone especially a future husband of mine who unfortunately was a chauvinist savage. I widened my smile as I continued with the staring contest and not determined to lose. But after a few minutes,I realised that it was like having a staring contest with a statue or a stone sculpture. I decided that it was time for a tactical retreat. I curtsied and then with the most feminine voice ever,I said," How is my future husband?"

I knew I had hit a nerve the moment that question escaped my lips. I saw his facial expression darken and then his glare intensified and if I wouldn't turn into a ice sculpture due to his icy glare,then I was damn hot. I mustered all my strength and even borrowed my ancestors some of their strength and prevented myself from showing how afraid I was.

"Never..." He took an intimidating step towards me which made my inside recoil in fear. "Ever..." He took another step and he was now standing directly a few inches from me.

"Say that,do you understand me?" His deep accented voice was now deadly and I could trace anger in it. I should have nodded or better enough,bowed like a normal average English girl or any other girl but I wasn't normal. And that's why I ended up doing what I did.

I sighed loudly which made him more frustrated and then eliminated the distance between us such that we were almost touching. I then looked up and saw the most iciest glare in human kind's records and then grinned like a fool.

"Say what Amo?" I asked as I stood on my tiptoes so I could at least match up to that height of his. "Say that I kneed your manhood's pride or that I would never ever want you as my husband?" 

If I had thought I had seen the most iciest glare of all times,then what I was seeing was the mostest iciestest glare of all times. His facial expression darkened and it was something as he was really dark. Whatever I had said had really pierced his egoistic chauvinistic manly pride and it was time to face the consequences of my stupid actions.

"I promised to kill you and am thinking tonight would be a good time for that." He said or said through gritted teeth. He really was a romantic guy!!! (Hope you catch the sarcasm)

I felt him grip my hand and then forced me to look at him. He really had a strong grip that was making pain shoot though my whole arm. He looked intimidating,scaring and deadly but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction that he was so i forced an annoying grin.

"Don't think too highly of yourself because of that stunt you pulled at the river. I really should have let you drown but anyway,it would be a pleasure to kill you myself. And am a dangerous man and you shouldn't be eager to see me angry."

Then our staring contest which was more like a glaring contest began. The pain that was shooting through my arm seemed nothing compared to that glare of his. After a long while,he let go and i sighed out in relief. He really was a savage to actually threaten a woman like that.