_

"I-i can't get up," I mutter as Hoseok and I were getting up. He looks at me with a questioning look. "What do you mean?" Hoseok asks. "I c-can't get u-up," I say tears threatening to spill as I try to stand. The pain is unbearable. It's like my legs are jelly. Hello filled with a lot of pain. I yell out in pain when I finally stand, falling to the ground with a loud noise. Hoseok rushes to my side. Falling to his knees next to me. "Are you ok?" He asks worriedly. "H-Hoseok, it hurts," I say tears now racing down my cheeks. He wipes the tears. Lifting me bridal style. "I know. You're gonna be ok." He says softly rubbing my back as he carries me.
He carries me to the car and sets me down carefully in the passenger seat. I thank him and he gets in the driver's seat. We rush to the hospital, my Eomma is going to meet us there after her work. I was still in my Pj's and my hair was a bit messy from sleeping. I couldn't care about that right now. My body felt even worse than it did yesterday. Worse than it has been. I am in serious pain.
*TIME SKIP*
I lay in the hospital bed, waiting for the results of my condition. Groaning as the pain has just gotten worse. Because I couldn't walk the hospital took us in right away.
Hoseok holds my hand tightly. Both of us afraid of the results.

The doctor enters the room. "Mr.Jung May I speak with you?" He asks motioning for Hoseok. Hoseok nods. He follows the doctor out of the room.
*HOSEOK'S P.O.V*
           I look at the doctor with worry. He sighs. "Listen, son, it's obvious you love that girl. But I have some bad news." He says making me even more worried. He puts a hand on my shoulder. "S-she has a cancerous bacteria that is located in her brain. It is slowly eating away at her brain. She can't control her legs and soon enough, she won't even be able to breathe. She is lucky to remember anything. Her body should've been into a coma, but as her body was fighting off the bacteria, it lost and even if she was put in a coma now, it's too late." He states. I fall to the ground. I start to hit the ground as hard as I can. "T-That's not true!! She is fine!!" I yell back at him. The doctor orders someone to restrain me as I hit and kick at everything in front of me. No, there is no way! No, I will not believe anything these idiots have to say. They, they are just prancing me. Yeah, that's it. This howl sickness is just a prank.
         "She has been coughing blood because she is also suffering from internal bleeding, also caused by the bacteria. She only has a few months to live, before she goes brain dead." He says adding to my already hurting heart. "I-I can't handle this," I mutter, getting up and pushing past all of the people. Walking straight.
        Yep, I am being a jerk and just leaving. Yep, I am walking out of the hospital. I, I can't handle this. My heart, it hurts enough to cause me both mental and physical pain.
       I walk down a random part of the streets. Feeling the salty tears flow down from my cheeks. I can't help but cry. I was just told that the love of my life, my one true love, is, is going to die.
*TIME SKIP*
         I find myself in our park. Why? Well, I'm not sure. All I did was walk. Walk and walk. Now I am standing in front of our tree. The one where we had our first kiss, the one where we both confessed, the one that we had chosen as our safe place. The place where my path has lead me to break down.
I fall to my knees again. Slowly punching the tree. I feel horrible. For both just leaving, and for not being with her for the past week. My heart is aching. I can't even begin to think about a life without her. In the time we have been friends to now I can't picture anything with Ji-Woo, not by my side.
In this time she has become my most important person. She has become the woman I want to marry. The person I want to live to our old ages with.
I start to cry harder and louder. Not caring who sees. Tears rushing down my face. My nose even running. My eyes will be puffy and red within a few minutes.
The thought then hits me. If the doctor told Ji-Woo already she must be crying too. I can't leave her alone. Especially right now. I should be by her side. We will fight this. It's never too late.