Aching hearts

The rest of the afternoon went by rather faster than Taehyung expected

The rest of the afternoon went by rather faster than Taehyung expected. There was no trace of Yoongi and he was so grateful for it. As the sun set down, Taehyung found himself outside the university's gates waiting impatiently for Namjoon to pick him up. He clearly admitted despising his mother's demands, but the poor boy was too tired to wait for his bus. He couldn't wait any longer to go back home and rest. Hell, he slept around 12 hours a week. Obviously, he was lying when he said lost count of the sleepless nights he spent. His aching body and pounding head alone reminded him of how much energy he lost and needed to regain. He could use a night or two of soundless sleep for that but he knew it was too much to ask for so an hour nap was ideal for him. He had already sent a very friendly text to Namjoon but he didn't receive a reply yet.

"heeeey hyung! i'm sorry for texting you this late but if you're not busy or anything, would it be okay if you pick me up? i'm kinda way too beaten up to wait for the bus rn:( you'll find me in the usual spot. love ya bro hehe ~ "

sent 06:11 pm

The sky was already turning a darker shade of blue, few cars passing by here and there. Taehyung munched on his lower lip anxiously as the road he was taking showed no trace of the black car. Did Namjoon ignore his message or did he not see it? Actually, there was no way he would not see it since the man was so obsessed with his phone these days texting god only knew whom. Taehyung internally groaned while checking the time realising that he missed his bus waiting for Namjoon, meaning he had to wait another half an hour or more for the next one. He shivered under the cold air, his fingers growing numb and the tip of his nose and ears going red. Chills run down his spine as he heard steps behind him. He felt sort of relieved thinking it was Namjoon who was finally there to escort him to the car only for his heart to drop when he noticed that the steps belonged to more than a single person.Taehyung broke into a cold sweat, his mind racing to the worst case scenarios.

He froze in his spot taking his phone shakingly in his hands as he dialed Namjoon's phone number. The phone kept ringing with no response as the steps stopped by him. Teahyung knew he had no other way but to run. He started walking in a fast paced way, ready to dash trough the empty streets only for a pair of strong arms to catch him.

"Please, d-don't harm m-me." Taehyung choked out, terrified.

Laughter were heard as a strong grip went to the boy's tense shoulders forcefully pushing him into the hard wall. Taehyung let out a whimper of pain, his whole body trembling in fear. He felt himself getting nauseous, the urge to vomit stuck down his throat.

"What? You're going to pass out from a plain knock to the wall? Sweetheart, we're dedicating a special show for you tonight. You shouldn't let our practice go to waste."

Taehyung snapped his eyes open, his sight blurry and head dizzy as he attempted to recognize the face in front of him.

"Jung Hoseok."