I can't get enough of you [M]

The more days passed the greater Jungkook's part became in Taehyung's routine and the sharper the tension grew between them

The more days passed the greater Jungkook's part became in Taehyung's routine and the sharper the tension grew between them. Both boys spent most of their days together whether be it at university or on the phone and were only separated during breaks or when going back home. Much to Taehyung's surprise, he was getting a better sleep quality lately. He still found it harder to fall asleep but the moment Jungkook would start talking about himself in his soothing voice, Taehyung would always wake up to the sound of chirping birds and the sight of blinding sunlight breaking through his window. Besides, he hadn't come face to face with a certain scary green-haired boy and eye to eye with a certain pair of creepy glaring eyes lately and he couldn't deny it did him good. To put it simply, Taehyung felt at ease not having to worry about anything other than his classes. He found so much joy in Jungkook's company and cherished every single moment spent with him. From discreet loving glances to flirtatious comments and provoking skinship, Taehyung had no complaints, just stronger feelings and louder laughter. The raven boy was like the lost piece that Taehyung's life puzzle was missing, making him feel full and complete.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

Today was the day where Taehyung and Jungkook would go to the park together, according to Jungkook's 'hey tae, let's go out tomorrow!' said last night when they were on the phone. Taehyung couldn't hide his excitement as he spent his contemporary art class staring at the hands of his watch and following its nerve wrecking ticks. The moment 'class is dismissed' was announced, Taehyung jumped off his chair startling his classmates and bowed his head in apology at the annoyed stares fixed on him. He inhaled nervously and sent a shy smile to the boy who was secretly watching him the whole morning session, nothing of which Taehyung was aware of. Jungkook approached the latter and threw his arm on his shoulders, smiling at the warm palm setting over his muscles and squeezing it in greetings. Taehyung submitted to the touch with an appeasing sigh, ignoring the escalating whispers.

"C'mon, let's go already." Taehyung said in a hushed voice, the growing whispers around them adding to his anxiety.

"Impatient, are we?"

Taehyung bit his lips shyly and internally sighed at Jungkook's fond gaze. He was falling everyday, deeper, the urge to confess burning at tip of his tongue.

"What if I am? What're you going to do about it?" Taehyung retorted in a challenging grin.

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow in surprise and stared intensely at the the way Taehyung kept munching on his lips. He really loved whenever the chestnut-haired boy turned playful despite his apparent shyness.

"Then I'm all yours for the day." Jungkook confessed while tucking Taehyung's silky hair under his ear. He suddenly got the urge to tie it up into a tiny ponytail and his heart flipped at the thought.

"What about the night?" Taehyung whispered, his fingers slightly brushing over Jungkook's, both hands clasped over his cheek.

Jungkook breathed in, eyes never leaving Taehyung's. He was too pretty that it was unfair to blink and miss his flashed cheeks and glossy eyes for a second.