The demon has arrived

Omigod omigod you guys I'm sitting in the garbage hecking Kia car (subway who?) and we're zoomin over to go to andys theatres rehearsal. Imma meet the entire falsettos cast!!!!!!!!!!! Omigod I dreamed and prayed about this day. It's gonna be great because I can meet Christian Borle! And everyone else! So as we pulled up to the theatre and got out I squealed in excitement. I quickly licked the walls to make sure they tasted like broadway, they did. I tried not to faint when I saw the rest of the cast! Everyone was cool af lookin and I couldn't wait to know their favorite colors. I turned and spoke to Andrew "omigod andy is that Christian Borle?" I pointed at him and was in awe,
"Yeah he plays Marvin." Andrew answered as if he didn't know that I knew that he knew I knew he knew I knew that Christian Borle played Marvin.
So I did a perfect cartwheel over to Christian, "yo famsquad I'm Eliza Rannells. That's right thot im finna Andrews adopted daughter." He looked at me confused and then up at Andrew who nodded,
"Yep she really is my daughter." When he confirmed it my heart went zoom because oh my god he said I was his daughter to Christian Borle. Also I was lowkey writing notes down on my official Pokémon live notebook,
To do list:
•hook up my new Dad and Christian Borle
•uhhh
•love interest?
•nvm that's too far for this fic
•or not far enough
I closed the notebook and slid it into my pocket void and shot fingerguns, "So you have fun! I'm going to pirate this from the audience. Also you guys should make out right now. Okay gotta blast." I Naruto ran off the stage and hovered over the orchestra pit and into the audience. I sat from row and gave andy an encouraging thumbs up because he was doing great sweetie. I did film the entire thing and would only show three clips to my tumblr Andrew Stan page, just because I wanted to. After it was finish I ignored the other cast because they didn't matter in the narrative. I especially ignored Anthony because I'm not that low. So yeah I shot fingerguns and talked to andy and Christian and they didn't make out right then and there off character which sucked. But yeah anyway good af day. However because I needed to contact Satan I """"accidentally"""" ripped out a bit of Christians hair, he has enough anyway. So yeah I started chanting and put down the hair from Christian and prayed to Satan, "H͇̲̼̦ͬ̒͛ẽ̲̪̘̠ͨ̑̑̈y̖͍͖̭̯̅ͦ̓̉̉ ̝̠̯͉̦̞̘ͫ͑ͮĩ̺̬̜͈̗ͪ̓ṭ̜ͩ͐̆̏̌ͩ́'̞̝̱̞̑̄̂s͖͔̯̽̾ͭ̇ͮͦ ̬̫̼̥͇͎̿m͔̪̝̙̼̳͌̑ẹ͙̘͍̝̠ͧ̽̾͒ ̮̯̇̀͛͗̎E͔̟̊̊̇̚l̬̹͈̓ͬ̈́͊ͨ̊͊i̖̞̠̝̯̪̓̅ͮ̉ͪz͓ͧ̔͐̚ă͉̹̗̈ͨ̌,̖͇̃ͫ̚ ̓̏ͭ̂̍ͤy̖ͭ̽ͧ̓́̅ͫo̟̰̦͎̔ ͓̪̮̟w͚o͑ͦ͑ͥͣ̎ͬụ̬̞̣̇̽̏̑̔̚l̹͚͔̻̹̪̒ͧ̔ͪd̩͎͇n̗͈͙'͓̜ͦͣ̋t̫̳͓̜ ͍̓̿̌͑̄i̭̙̔̑ẗ́ͦ̑ͪ̿ ̯̤̥b͖̯͚ͯ͐̂ͩ̓̄ͬe͓͇̳̘̟̗͑̓͌ ͈̖̙̞̼͇̙l̦̎̈́͌̃͛̀̓ĭ̜̙ͭ͑͒̾t̻̼̘͓̳̀ͯ̄͋͋ͬ ͙̙̬͐̽̂̈̐ị̖̦̐ͩ͌̋f̼̻̻̲̪̟̼ͯ̓͊ͨ̈́ ̬̪́͒̇̽̍ͯ̚ẇ̔̋̅̑͐ͬe̞͚̲̙͛ ̮̟̱͊̄̓̒̈̅f̦͖͈̪̫ͤ̚o̯͇͚̿ͤ͒̌̏͂͑r̤̯͓͎̄̃ͭ̄c̖̟͑̓̀ͪͤe̥̹͕͛̉͒ͮ͌́̉ͅd̦̫͉̺̂̄ͧ̆̔͑ͫ ̺̖͍̤̹̈̃̑a ͈̌ͥṙ̮͇͈e̞̞̱ͥ͌̽̿̚l͙̥͈͗a͉͔͖̩̩̒̈́̂ͯ͗t͎͔ͭ̎͋̒ͭi̦̬͖͙̱̲̓ͥ̈́o̹̤͎ͪͧͤ̿̏ͯ̾ͅn̮̳͓̪͕̈́̏͆ͮ̒ͅś͉̖̲̫̊̾̆̚h͍̍ͯ̌í̤̭͎͔̳̯ͤp ̳͉̃b͓͎̃ͅē̖̰̗̝̘ͥ̿ͣt̮̞ͦ̐ŵ̲̙̣̹̄͛͂̽̀ͧe̟̐̔͒e̼̣̤̗̲̯̭nͦͮ̍͌̄ ̖̫͚̲̦̠̩̀̈̀Ạ̺͉̘́̋̂̋̎n̺͖̱͗͆d̟̣̫͈͖ͯ̋ṟ̗͍̜͙͍͈̃͗ͮ̂̍̓e̻̰̠͎̱̬̥̎̓w͈̟͌͋ͅ ̗̭͔̣͕ͧ̎̂ͤ̔a̞̞ͪ͊̂ͭͫn̳̹͇̠d̝ͧ ͙̯̟̤͕̹̒̈́̊̑C̻̣̞̹̤h͉̱̑ͯ̍̀̾̔̋r̔̔̾̔͆ͨͅi͓̰̜̖͇͖̟ͤs̤̅ͮͩͥͣ̾ṫ͉͕̲̞̩̆ͧ̔ͭi͉̺̯̝̤̜̫ͭ͂̍ͦ̓̚a͎͇̭͙̻̮̎̈ͥ̾̓n͕͗̏̐?̫͍̠͔͔́ͅ?̠̘̬?̲̦̫ͫͅ?̹̲̿̄ ͛ͣͧ͌I͕̬̮̭̪̬̳ͬ̈ ̹͉̞̜̋̀͋̽ͥk̰̀ͤ̎n̮̣̦̗ͯ̒͒̃ͅͅỏ̥͎͖̗͉̥͔ͣ̌̌w̩̑ͦ̽wͥ̍w͔̤ͤ̎̂w͕̝̟͗͗ͥ̆ ̬͓̖͓̇͗́̓iṯ̻̦͈̰ͫ̈́͗̀̆ ̠͖̮̳͓͆̐ͬ̅w͚͉̆̉͛̊̾̄o̝̜͖̳͇̰̳͂͊ͦ̍̅u͐̅l͙̙̳̞ͨd͍̥̹ͦ̈ͅ ̮̙̞̯͗̇̂̊ͫ̈b̘͔̝͉̥̈́͑ͅe̟̜ͣ͌̌͋̑̓̈ ͇̳̫̲̰̻͓̾ͨͥͯ̾s̞̫̅o͈͋̊ͫͮ ̀̾ͣh̠̳̿̈́ͅŏ͂̐ͦ̔̆r͎͙͖̯̲ȑ͈̫̲̉̄͊̓͒ḭ͇̮͇̳̼͑̀̊̒̀ͫb̤͔͙̻ͭ͒̔̑̾l̮͔̄̓e̗ͭ̎͒̒͛̑̈́ ̪̻̩̺̹ͩ̂ͦ͌ã̹͚̪ͅn̆͋ͣ͋́ͬd̋͌ ̙̘̪̖̘͐w̩̜͂ṛ̅̊ͧ̃̊̅ͩo̙̬̯̦̥n̜͕̥͚͕ͧͭ̈́͑̾͌͆g͙̥̯͍̒̐̓̿͆͛!͙̣̝̃ͅ!̻̻͖̮͇̺ͤ̏͒ ͖̩͈̥ͪͦ̂ͤ̚S͖͚̮̈́ͫo ̲̖̞͖̪̥̠͊̐w̤͙̖̫̞̘̃ḙ̳̲̼̞̱̏͐͆̇ ͚͚̣̩͙̓̉̓̋g̫̩̱̦̈́o̼̥̹͑ͯ͋͛̚t͎ͅ ͙͓̒̍̇ͬ̂t̪̔̆͋̉ͥ̓̈ͅõ̱̱̣̱̥͒ͅ ̮̟d͓̂̊̑ͅọ̒ͪ̌ͪ ̱̣̙̹̌͐̍͋̊i͓̜tͥ̍͑͐ͦ!̫̜̤̗̂ͧͮ̅!̫͍̫̻̼̠̥!̣͎̺̖͓͔ͤ̑ͧͯ̔͗ͅ ͖͙ͪ̿̂ͦ̓ͦY̭̍ͥ̏̚a̩̹͙̳ͣ̋̇͌̂y͍̟̙̭̯ͪͤͯͣ̊̐a͔̓̍͒ͯͪͤ ͉̞̣̠̔̆͌̌ṱ̙̳͓̂̓͑͊̿h̠͍̑͋ͥa͉͂ͯ̉ͅn͇͈̭̯̹̙̩̓͂k̩͚̲͕̋̎s̟͗ͧ̃͆̃̆͂ ͕͙̑f̫̞͙̼̌̈ò̺̓̽r̯̹̘ͪͦ̀͑̍̇͐ ͗̏͊̽̈k̦̥͔͓ͪ̃̿̇̈́̎i͙̞̱͎l͛͒l̬̬͐ͭ̄̂̈ͦ̽i͈̭͎̼͙̻̼ͮ̎ͬ͛ṇ͎̱͇̥̺g̼̫̿̔͑̀̓̽͐ͅ ̣̮̻̬͆ͭ̌͊ͧͮ̍ͅm̲̩y̖̩̟̞̤͐́̈́̍͐ ͎̓ͮͦf͚̤̱̝̹̓ͤͮá͓̤̩̥̝̙m̤̙̘̰̦̩̭̔̇ͭ̒̄i̊ͭ͒̀lͯͬ̔̆̚y̗͎̖̹̦̋ͥ͐̄͊̅ ̟͊ͣ̍͌m̍wa̫̣̫͔̤̼̲ͥ͛͋ͤ́͂̓h͍͑̔ͮ̐̒" I finished and Satan probably shot fingerguns at me from hell. Andrew then busted in the room and was like 'yo let's go to dinner' he didn't actually say that but I like to pretend he did. So we ya yeeted to Generic restaurant here and that was hella dope. I did leave a bit of my desert on my plate as a gift to Satan and stuff. Anyway it was a good day and I fell asleep t-posing on my bed in my official playbill pajamas.