How he asks you out...

How he asks you out...

Chin-Ho Kelly

You were sitting inside your office. You were pretty much bored out of your mind because there was no cases.

You looked up when your door opens. You look up to see Chin-Ho standing there. He looked scared about something. He came in and closes the door.

"I need to talk to you about something" he says sitting down.

"What is it about" he looks so nerves and it makes you nerves. You sit forwards and lean your arms on the desk.

"Its nothing bad" he takes a deep breath "will you go to dinner with me" he says not even looking at you.

"Like on a date" he says.

"Yeah" still looking down.

"Yes I will" I say smiling.

He looks up and gives you a huge smile on his face.

"Oh thank god" he says chuckling which you can't help to laugh at to.

Steve McGarrett

You were sitting on your bed just relaxing with your favorite book. Your phone started ringing and it said unknown number.

"Hey (y/n) speaking" you say while answering.

"Hey (y/n), you probably don't remember me but I carried you down the mountain to the ambulance" he says, he sounds terrified.

"I remember you. How did you get my number" you ask. You a little confused because you never gave him your number.

"I'm five-o I have my ways. Anyway I wanted to see if you were okay" he says giving out a nerves chuckle.

"I'm fine thank you" you say smiling. You know what five-o is.

"Also I want to know if I can pick you up at around 7pm and we can go to dinner... On a date" he says.

"It doesn't seem I have a choice so, yes I would love to go on a date with you" you say giggling.

Danny Williams

You were standing outside of Aidens school again waiting for him. How the hell does this kid take so long your thinking to yourself. He's always one of the last kids that were out of the school.

"Hey, picking up your nephew again" you hear from behind you.

"Oh yeah. My sisters working late again" you say with a smile.

"So I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date with me. You don't have to if you don't want to but I would like to take you out" he says while mumbling on so badly that you can't help but to giggle a little.

"I would love to" you say.

"Oh thank god. That would of been really awkward if you had said no" he says all the while smiling at you.

"Your cute when you rambling on" you say making him blush red.

Kono Kalakaua

You saw the girl Kono standing at the waters edge on the beach front you had first met her. You've had a crush on her from that very first moment you had seen her and couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Hey" you say walking up and standing next to her.

"Hey" she says smiling at you. "It feels great seeing you again".

" yeah it does" you say softly.

"Hey um, I have a question to ask you. I would have called but I didn't have your number and you can say no if you want to" she says looking really nerves.

"You can ask anything" you say giving her a soft smile.

"I would like to ask if you would like to go to dinner with me, you can say no" she says really fast but you do understand her.

"Like on a date" you ask smiling widely.

Seeing this gives her confidence. "Yes on a date" she says.

"Of cause" you say.

Here is #4 its longer than all the others so that's good and I will try to update more often.

Love from
Liv
😉