Need to Tell You

It's been two years of my life her on Asgard. And been married to Chris every minute of it. Me and him are now both 18 and my dad is now the King of Asgard. And i was really proud of him and he was proud of how grow up in the past two years. But the one thing that no one knows, makes me feel like if I told them they would all hate me. but I half to tell Chris, he the one that needs to know. He has to know. But as I walk around the castle or what ever you would want to call it, the more scared I got. And the more scared I got the more my powers would act up. And when they act up, it's not the best thing in the world.

"Erica honey are you ok?" Chris asked me as he wrapped his arms around me

and it calm me down.

"I really need to talk to you..." I told him and he got scared.

"About what?" He asked me scareder then ever.

"Can we go to our room?" I asked him.

"Um... yeah.... sure..." He told me then we walked to our room. Once we were there I shut the door and sat on the edge of our bed.

"What do you need to talk about?" He asked me as he at down next to me.

"Well..." I began but stopped. I didn't know how to say it.

"Please, don't tell me you want to leave me..." He said on the edge of tears.

"no... no... no.... I love you to much it's just that.... It's just that...." I told him but trialed off agian. I really need to tell him, but how do I get the words out.

"You don't need to be scared, you know you can tell me anything...." He told me. I knew he was right.

"I'm pregnant...."