Chapter 6 : my Lugia was stolen!!

I woke up the following morning to be on the floor hugging my Sylveon plushy. my eyes grew and I looked at the time. it was 7am and I sighed as I looked at Lugia as it was still sleeping. I stood up and changed clothes and put the sleeping Lugia in the basket I had for it. I walked down the stairs and ate my breakfast. I thought of all the things that happened to me since I transferred into the school I'm in........... so many friends although I'm not so sure on one. I ran out of the house carrying Lugia in the basket. I waved my hand as I ran past the fields. my mom echoed in the distance "hey don't run with a basket in your hand!"

I got to the main part of the town. keelan was was walking alone today. I smiled and waved my hand and he smiled as he came over "hey lulu your early today" he said. I nodded as we walked up the hill........ there was a shout from the back and Adam came to join us. I smiled but then looked at the basket. "sh............. Lugia is still sleeping" I said and they nodded as I kept on walking until we saw someone standing at the gate...... I sighed as I recognised the person. "oh hey Sophie" I said in a weird tone. she just glared at me "hey lulu" she said in an annoyed tone.

the guys looked at each other and then keelan stepped forwards. Sophie's eyes lit up and she clung to his arm like a magnet "oh keelan I had the most terrible dream last night" she said trying to act scared....... man she is so self centered. Adam then stepped forward and she grabbed his arm too with her other arm and dragged them inside..... I was left all alone...... until a girl approached me "don't mind Sophie she is just acting like that because your getting a Lot of boy attention" the girl said and I nodded. "I'm jade wanna be friends?" she asked and I smiled "sure". we both went inside the classroom. I sat next to keelan and he tipped my shoulder " hey sorry about earlier" he said and I shook my head "no,no its fine" I said and got out my baby Lugia making everyone stare at me...... there were whispers going around that that would be a toy but the minute Lugia woke up and looked around Sophie stared but smiled.

a guy approached me and looked at me. "hey there c....can I pet your Lugia a bit?" he asked I smiled and laughed "sure!" I said and he smiled and put his hand on Lugia and rubbed it. keelan looked at the guy and then looked at me.......... Sophie glared at me u could just feel her stare on me. I returned her stare with a smile. the guy stayed at my table for the entire self study class........ him , keelan and I talked and introduced ourselves. turns out his name is Daren. his partner is too big to come outside so we went to the roof for the break. his pokemon was chilling up there........ it was a delphfox. my fennekin looked at how tall it was and it just stood there. I looked at it and took out a macaron. it was dark chocolate. fennekin looked at me and took it from me by jumping as high as my hand. I looked at fennekin with a smug face "hey that wasn't very nice" I said and it stuck out its tongue and ran off down the steps with it in its mouth. I frowned "well that's never happened before" keelan said and froakie jumped to my shoulder. I frowned my eyes filled with sadness..... both Daren and keep an noticed this as I crouched on the floor with a sigh and then I was silent. "hey lulu did something happen with you and fennekin?" asked keelan and I stood up "just leave it alone for now it doesn't concern me"  I said and walked Down the stairs with Lugia in my arms. what I didn't know was fennekin ran to the classroom to my bag when Sophie picked it up and stuffed it into a bag......... I got to my classroom and packed my things together and I took out a picture of my 3 Pokemon's sleeping in my bed when eevee was still a baby and Lugia wasn't there yet........ my grip on Lugia tightened a bit and it looked at me and nudged me.......... I willed my eyes a bit and smiled at Lugia "I'm fine" I smiled and Lugia looked at me with a worried face....

after a few minutes the 2 guys came into the classroom. they were chatting until they both looked at me as my tears dropped some more..... I was so worried I let down my guard.... so I willed my eyes and smiled a lot to make it go away. the two guys looked at me with worried faces when both of their shoulders were tipped. it was Adam. "hey what's with the long faces?" he asked and they explained it to him and then the three looked at me....... i looked at them and smiled as i went over "hey guys whats with the worried faces?" i asked and they all shook their heads and smiled gently at me making my head turn sideways but then my eyes widenned and i looked down...... after a moment i turned and ran down the hallway.......... they all watched me run........ "i wonder what made her worry this time?" keelan hurried after her but adam and darren stayed there and started talking to each other...