Chapter 7 : i cant find fennekin

isant is weird how i always wake up with something on my or im always on the floor? anyway........

this morning i found myself being nearly crushed by someone..... i turn around and look at his face and i actually managed to not scream at all.... i was rather really calm about it as i just stared at him until i noticed that i havent seen fennekin since that insident on the roof.. i look at my bad and see that it isant there and i pushed the person off me when i realised this person was keelan and then a question hit me. "what the hell did i do yesterday?" i asked myself as i got out of bed..... i looked all over my room and my sylveon just stared at me for a few minutes not knowing what was i doing until it noticed tears rolling down my checks and it reacted on keelan..... it nudged him until he woke up and it just sat there staring at me..... keelan noticed this and desided to look up until he saw me sitting on the floor my legs beside me and i was half crying and he through the blanket off himself and ran at me.. "what wrong??" he asked and i just shook my head and smiled "no im fine i just cant find something" i said and he tilted his head "what did you loose now?" he asked and i took out fennekin's pokeball "i cant find fennekin anywhere ive searched the entire room but i cant find it anywhere...." i sniffed and he looked around "yeah i was wondering where it could have gone because of yesterday" he said and got out his froakie which conforted me while keelan searched the house for it since he was the only one who looked normal at the moment.... 

while he was gone i thought about my baby lugia and what would happen...... i accidently grabbed froakie and started hugging it thinking it was my sylveon plushie until i heard keelan from the door and my eyes focused and notied that it was froakie and i put it down "i-im so sorry!!" i said loudly and got up to only be embraced in a hug by keelan. i looked at him and he hugged me from the back. "what am i going to do" i said about to cry.... he turned me around and pushed me close to him and he rested his head lightly on my head "dont cry we will find them" he said in a confy tone and i just sighed and hugged him.... i let go first and noticed that the clock was not working and my eyes narrowed. "wait dont we have school?" i asked and he shook his head "we are taking a day off to look for your pokemon" he said and went to my dresser and looked inside it and he smiled as he got out a pair of short shorts and a black belly top.  i raised my eyebrow at him and he shuckled "what? i think you'd look rather sexy in this" he said and i laughed "id never wear that outside...." i said and put it back and went beside him grabbing pieces of clothing and making outfits for me until i desided on one..... it was the short shorts with a belly top which had frizzels on it and was the colour of a sylveon. i smiled and he looked at me "you look cute in that ready to go?" he asked and i nodded as i rushed down the stairs until my foot slipped and i fell a bit.

we got down the stairs he looked at me worried " you okay?" he asked and i smiled "why wouldnt i be?" i asked and he just pointed at the stairs i just fell down on "yeah im fine!!" i said and walked out of the house...... he followed me and we walked along the country road. i looked at the berry trees and smiled as i picked one and put it in my pocket. hhe did the same with one but he gave his to froakie straight away. his dedenne was on my head picking a lot of berries and eating them.. i smiled as we got to the main street. "ill go down by the river" i said and he looked at me and i smiled "im just looking okay maybe the kidnapper put lugia there" i said and ran off but stopped and waved "dont worry ill be fine" i shouted and ran to the river banks. keelan ran through alleys and checked in shops for fennekin as it loved shopping with me. i was by the river walking up and down in the grass and shouting out my pokemons names that were missing. a person approached me then "hey" he said and i smiled "hey..... have you seen either a fennekin or a person with a small lugia?" i said and he tilted his head "why?" he asked and i looked at him "well my fennekin ran away and my lugia was stollen yesterday and i havent seen them" i said and he looked at me worried and gave me his number "ill help you look for them ill call you if i have any leads... by the way my name is brandon" he said and ran off and smiled when i got a text from keelan that said "i got a lead on one of your pokemon meet me by the alley you know which one im talking about" it read.