It All Starts Going Down Hill.

*Roses POV*

the things i read about me on twitter made me, depressed. i was to sad to eat. i diagnosted anorexia. harry kinda knows. hes been making me eat. i didnt eat much. the boys were very worried. liam took me into the hall after lunch.

"Whats wrong?"

i lost it. i started to bawl and hugged liam as tightly as possible. "Twitter." i cant handle it anymore." we pulled out of the hug. i slowly slid down to the ground into a ball. Harry walked out.

Harrys *POV*

it kills to see her crying all the time. twitter is awful to her right now. calling her ugly,fat,stupid,and saying to break up with me.

"Whats wrong babe?" i asked slightly shaking her while i crouched to the ground. welll i already knew what was wrong.

"Twitter" she said

she was broken. so light, i was scared. i picked her up and let her cry into my shoulder. we walked inside and i sat down on the couch and had her sit on my lap. she was still crying into my shoulder. i cant take this anymore, i pulled out my phone and tweeted...

'It only takes one second to call a girl fat.It takes life time to starve herself'~Harry Styles

i also tweeted

leave my baby alone. what did she ever do to you? your not a directioner, in fact dont even call yourself one. everyone whos hating on her will be reported. also i hate you. your never gonna be a true fan.

i lost many followers after that. i didnt care because everyone apologized and i eventually got those followers back. Rose fell asleep. I carried her to bed and took a nap with her. i had my arms wrapped around her. apparently im a heavy sleeper because she woke up about an hour later. i heard sobs coming from the bathroom. It was rose.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Rose?" i asked

"go Away!" she said.

"rose open this door right now or im coming in." i said

*SILENCE*

i opened the door and i found rose sitting inthe corner crying with a knife infront of her.

"ROSE!" i screamed the boys came running. mouths dropped to the ground i started to cry. the other boys got teary eyed. i picked her up and speed walked to the couch. the boys got the knife. i started rubbing her back and rocking her and say 'shh shh its going to be ok' over and over. i couldnt stop crying. i took roses phone away to protect her. she didnt have a laptop. not even anyone in the bus or hotel. i never took eyes off of her until she started to smile again. we were attatched by hip. mmostly lips and hands tho ;) she was better about a month later. we had another appointment with the dermontologist today. rose was very nervous.

AUTHORS NOTE!: yes i did justchange a major twist in the story duringg this chapter but only 1 person has read this chapter so far. this twisteill returnn later.