Amusment Park.

Harrys *POV*

since we were in rose home town, we visited her parents grave. turns out she was an only child nd in the begging of the story when she 'called her parents' she didnt call anybody. she shed some tears and we left. the biys came with us. also she said we had to go to Darien Lake. i didnt know what it was at first, i just thought it was a town park but no not even close. AN AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!! when we got there rose looked at me scared.

"Whats wrong" i whispered to her

"i dont like roller coasters." she whispered back.

"thats ok i dont either." i said back

she just smiled. when we walked in we went on the swings first. those were VERY fun. good thing we brougt our bathing suits. rose was right the water park looks awesome. well  she said it is. ive never been here so to me it looks awesome. we went ont raging seas, marry go round, hornetsnest , the grizzly run, and a lot of other things too. my favorite was the grizzly run. when we went to the water park, i liked it cuz rose was wearing a bikini. she so skinny. she was getting a six pack :0 shes an intense dancer! our hair stylist called me. she wanted us to watch baby lux tommorow :) of course i said yes! i love baby lux. shes like my baby sister! rose has never met her but shes very excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this chapter is so short. i planned out the rest of the story!(: its about to get intense ;)