Clubbing Prep.

Harrys *POV*

turns out alaan car interview got canceled due to a double booking of the show. our others we canceled due to zayns tragedy back home.he got the next flight back home. a family member had passed away. so we had to bare without him. we all crying because we felt so bad. including rose. we had met that family member a couple of times. so we said goodbye to zayn at the airport. it was about 7pm and we didnt have anything planned for the next day so we went clubbing. we went home and got changed. i put on white skinny jeans. a white Jack Willis top, and my favorite navy blue blazer. i also wore my chuck taylors.

Roses *POV*

i was so happy to go clubbing with the boys. i straightened my hair and to keep it out of my face i did a french braided headband. i put on my white short shorts and a hot pink crop top that says 'lets dance'.i also put on a pair of black high heels with an open toe and a bow on the front so i could be as tall as harry. i was the last one to be ready, well im a girl of course i am. i walked out and all eyes went to me. i was thinking did i look hat bad or did i jst look that good?

"WOW." said harry

"wow, what?" i asked

"You look.........insanely amazing." he said

i knew he was gonna say hot but he knows i hate when pople call their girlfriends ot, it like uhh a little resect please.

"Thank you."  i said smiling

"So are we ready?" asked niall

"Almost we just have to wait for Elenor and Danielle." said Liam

"Wait, THE Elenor Calder and Danielle Peaser are coming!?" i asked getting excited

"YUPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said louis.

Elenor and Danielle just walked in and saw me.

"ROSE!!!!" they said screming and running towards me and gave me a huge hug!

"Hi you guys! i cant beleive im really meeting you!" i said

"we've heard so much about you!" Said elenor

"Harry never stopped talking about you when he first met you." said danielle

harry blushed(:

"Ok,ok lets go." said harry intwining his fingers into mine. all the other boys did the same except niall. poor boy :(

"Come her niall." i said holding hands with him. harry looked at me shaking his head as he giggled.

we stopped till we got to the elevator.